Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: BC's Anal Gif Bonanza!

Bobby Coke

Thumbs up BC's Anal Gif Bonanza!

Lord help me, I can't get enough of women's asses.

I've put together quite a collection of gifs featuring a whole lot of asses in a variety of ways. I've posted quite a few of these in the Animated Gif thread, but felt a thread dedicated to asses and anal gifs would work better. I guarantee every gif in here will in some way involve an ass or asshole.

I like to be organised, so I've broken them down into 7 categories, which I'll go through one-by-one with some examples to get us going...

Hope all you anal fans will enjoy, and if it's just nice gifs of girls asses you're looking for you'll find plenty of those in here too...

Bobby Coke

Default 1. Atm

First category is ass-to-mouth, although for the most part these are technically ATOGM (ass to other girl's mouth).

Some examples...
    Attached Images Attached Images

Bobby Coke

Default 2. Fucking

Two is 'fucking' - think we all know what this means. The majority of gifs will be from this...
    Last edited by Bobby Coke; 09-22-2010 at 01:48 PM.

Bobby Coke

Exclamation 3. Gapes

3 is gapes. Not everyone's cup of tea, so I'll give you a little warning everytime I post from this category.

If you like gaping assholes though, you'll enjoy these.

Bobby Coke

Default 4. Lez

What's better than one girl's ass?

Two or more girls rimming each other's assholes and using some substitute cocks to get each other off!

Fans of lesbian action will like this category.

Bobby Coke

Default 5. Spit Roast/Tag-Team

When one dick isn't enough for these girls, bring on some more!

Not a huge fan of DP, so while there will be some DP Gifs in this one, they're mostly one dick in the ass and one in the mouth at the same time.

Love that!

Bobby Coke

Default 6. Tease

The show before the show, these girls show off their wonderful assets before they get down to business.
    Last edited by Bobby Coke; 09-22-2010 at 01:52 PM.

Bobby Coke

Exclamation 7. X

And lastly, I have this category down as 'X'.

The more extreme and different clips I've found. If your a fan of Jay Sin or Sineplex movies you'll know what I'm talking about.

Mostly objects and fluids coming out of assholes. Nothing too disgusting I don't think, but certainly won't be to everyone's tastes.

Open with caution...

Bobby Coke

Default A lot more to come...

That's the categories broken down for you. I'll star posting properly later on with each post having the category in the 'post title'.

Hope all you anal connoisseurs enjoy what's on offer, and if you have any specific requests feel free to ask away. As long as it's to do with asses, I'll be sure to listen!

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Coke View Post
    When one dick isn't enough for these girls, bring on some more!

Not a huge fan of DP, so while there will be some DP Gifs in this one, they're mostly one dick in the ass and one in the mouth at the same time.

Love that!
    Some works of art, there, BC: thanks!

Page 1 of 94 1231151 ... LastLast