Page 94 of 165 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Default 10-24-13 update with Latin hottie Nicole Ferrera

I shot Nicole Ferrera for last weeks update on JLMF. It was funny how she was showing off her wedding ring to the camera as she is married with her husband waiting downstairs while she was sucking a large cock and taking a huge load to her face. The main scene is 21 minutes in length and shot in HD. Included are 131 softcore and hardcore high resolution pics. Furthermore you can watch the entire photoshoot of this cutie posing for the camera in numerous positions with a cock in her mouth and again at the end with her husband waiting downstairs. This is a must see.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Fantastic thread! Marvellous!

Butman

Default Elise new update 10-31-13 for JLMF

Todays update is with a Florida model named Elise. It was actually shot a few years ago so decided to pull it out of the vault as it is the first two on one for JLMF. It is not posted on the tour pages and can only be found inside the members area. Of course back then I did not do the behind the scenes nor took a lot of pics so only a few pics of cutie Elise posing with the cocks before literally getting blasted by two healthy loads. The scene is about 22 minutes in length of her stroking, licking and continually going back and forth between dicks with her best cock sucking skills before sitting on her knees and receiving a huge facial from the guys. I have included a before and after pics of Elise from the scene. A must scene if you truly like a cute never before seen girl destroyed in cum.

Richard Moulton

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    Todays update is with a Florida model named Elise. It was actually shot a few years ago so decided to pull it out of the vault as it is the first two on one for JLMF. It is not posted on the tour pages and can only be found inside the members area. Of course back then I did not do the behind the scenes nor took a lot of pics so only a few pics of cutie Elise posing with the cocks before literally getting blasted by two healthy loads. The scene is about 22 minutes in length of her stroking, licking and continually going back and forth between dicks with her best cock sucking skills before sitting on her knees and receiving a huge facial from the guys. I have included a before and after pics of Elise from the scene. A must scene if you truly like a cute never before seen girl destroyed in cum.

Richard Moulton
    This girl was featured in January 2004 in the "Bangbus" site as "Wynona". She adopted later the name "Elise Rider", and in a scene shot for Girls Climaxing (not available anymore) she used the exact same necklace seen on the JLoads pictures!

Virgin

Alexis Adams was booked for last Monday but had a sore throat and needed to reschedule the makeup scene for her next trip so was finally able to book hottie Giselle Marie in her place which will be the update October 17th for JLMF. As for Whitney Westgate she went home early with a female problem so hope to book her the first time she come back from the East Coast.

Richard Moulton
    I always love seeing girls taking huge facials by you and all I need to say, PLEASE when you bring Whitney Westgate for shooting, could you give her 2 loads with other male star, so her adorable face would be completely covered with cum?
    I am waiting to see this since she started working at adult business, and you're the only one can do this, please 2 huge loads for her.
    Thank you for your great work!!!

Default Love this Thread

Great sets here. I love this site.....

Incredible thread, man I've been away for too long and have a lot of catching up to do!

I think I'll have to start from the beginning but a recent stand out is:

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1379035078

She is stunning

RM

Default Aaliyah Love update for JLMF 11-7-13

Well I want to introduce Aaliyah Love. Some of you already know her as a solo and girl/girl model who has also starred as a webcam model for over 10 years. Well guess what. When she decided to do her first bj, she chose us to do her first bj. Aaliyah is a great performer and was surprised what a cock hound she turned out to be. She got so into our stunt cock that during the bj she had him stop and fuck her to my surprise.
    The main scene is 16 minutes in length and is shot in HD. There are over 180 high resolution softcore and hardcore pictures of this beauty. Furthermore there are over 40 minutes of the entire softcore and hardcore photo shoot with Aaliyah posing with clothes on, clothes off, numerous positions posing with our stud's cock in her mouth, having her pussy eaten, and of course at the end posing with cum all over her face. She made me a believer of what a cock lover she truly is. This will probably be the only blowjob scene she will ever do as she mostly works for Brazzers and RK making the big bucks. I have attached some pics from yesterdays update. This model is definitely a must see. Enjoy!\

Richard Moulton

Talking I love that crazy, curly Latina!

Quote Originally Posted by JLproductions View Post
    Thalia Solis

hardcore...

Yum, yum! 3x

Talking Awesome!!!

Well I want to introduce Aaliyah Love. Some of you already know her as a solo and girl/girl model who has also starred as a webcam model for over 10 years. (...) When she decided to do her first bj, she chose us to do her first bj. (...) having her pussy eaten, and of course at the end posing with cum all over her face. She made me a believer of what a cock lover she truly is. This will probably be the only blowjob scene she will ever do (...) This model is definitely a must see. Enjoy!

Richard Moulton
    You know, guys, I don't care much for blondes, but SOME of them are... just AWESOME!!! 3x

Page 94 of 165 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104144 ... LastLast