Quote Originally Posted by albertofree View Post
i must say that i agree with Rabe on that one...
^rabe and albertofree,

I have already addressed this earlier in this thread (Post #42).

If you actually watch a video from the site, you will see that this is not fake cum.

I suppose that if I was just judging this from the pictures, I might be doubtful and skeptical as well. However, I have explained how they shoot their videos and photos in my earlier post. So, please check it out.

All you have to do is go out and spend $30 on one month membership to the site, and your doubts will be erased, and you will be very impressed.

One last thing-the girls do not have red eyes for two reasons;

1.) These are not 45 minute gagging scenes. They are pretty short scenes with just good blowjobs.

2.) The director, Richard Moulton, stops filming within a few seconds of the facial finish. He then picks up the hi-res still camera and immediately takes photos of the girls' faces. Not a lot of time for the eye irritation to set in. I have seen many videos in the past where a girls never gets red-eyes with cum exposure. On the flipside, I have seen videos where the girl gets red-eye within seconds of cum contact.

I feel like I am defending someone, when I really do not have to. I am a member of the site, and it is probably the best site on the internet. I am not on the payroll-I do not get a commission for defending JLMF on forums. JL has generously given you all a glimpse of what is inside the site. Maybe they should consider posting a small clip or even some screen caps of the actual cumshot from one of the older scenes, so that you can see that this is not a "fake-cum" site. Otherwise, just spend the money on it. You will not be disappointed.