Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    azriel15

Default Agree with Shape and Pierre

Richard,

At the risk of sounding like I am joining in on 'ganging-up' on you, I have to agree with Shape and Pierre here.

In fact, I absolutely agree with every point in Pierre's post.

I am not complaining about the past scenes, but I think it would make the site so much better if you were able to consider these changes.

Shortening the scenes is a great idea. I am literally moving through 80% of the content anyway. Checking the girl out, looking for a great POV shot, listening for the girl to say something hot, and the money shot! The scenes could be 7 minutes long, and would still have everything I want to see.

The slow-motion bit will not be missed by me. It worked for a while, but it has worn off.

One thing about JLMF that has always been great is your super-high resolution stills! With that said, it would be a major improvement by reducing the disparaging resolution between the stills and the video. I know they will not necessarily be the same res-but narrowing the gap would be cool. DSLR baby!

The BTS in SD would be just fine. Including a tiny extra bit of conversation with the cum-soaked girl would be great. Although I do remember a couple of scenes where there was a good amount of post-pop conversation.

In time, hosting and bandwidth costs will diminish, as the infrastructure gradually becomes more accommodating.

Of course, the guys in the audio/video world already know full well that HD was we know it right now, is already slated for an even higher resolution.

Look up 4k.

It is already here, and content is already being produced (four times the pixel resolution of 1080p).

Yikes.
    Last edited by azriel15; 03-18-2012 at 07:09 PM.