Page 102 of 165 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 1649

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Default mix up on pics

Quote Originally Posted by jimull View Post
    nice attempt richard but there all mixed up

this is how you do it, no offence

http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...553#post759553
    Actually when loading the pics they were indeed down in order and not mixed up jmull. For some reason once they are attached and ready to load to the site they for some reason go out of sequence different from how I loaded them. If you look at other previous updates I have done, the same thing occurred. I too am upset out how they loaded. Maybe the admin can address this issue. Do you really think I would load them the way they are on the site? Cmon. Really?

Richard

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    Actually when loading the pics they were indeed down in order and not mixed up jmull. For some reason once they are attached and ready to load to the site they for some reason go out of sequence different from how I loaded them. If you look at other previous updates I have done, the same thing occurred. I too am upset out how they loaded. Maybe the admin can address this issue. Do you really think I would load them the way they are on the site? Cmon. Really?

Richard
    yeah it happens to me all the time

this is what i do,once you uploaded all the photos.preview post and if they are in the wrong order

delete them,then drag them down and put back in the right order,then if by magic problem solved

it just takes a bit of time to do

Amazing post!

Miya Stone is so sexy with that beautiful face covered in cum!!!!

* Verified Member *

Red face XXX Candace West XXX

Hey Rich it was great speaking with you can't wait to shoot a few scenes!! How does everyone feel about Candace West getting a huge facial on jesseloadsmonsterfacials.com/ ?? All replies are respected and appreciated

Xxx Candace West xXX

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by candaceWest View Post
    Hey Rich it was great speaking with you can't wait to shoot a few scenes!! How does everyone feel about Candace West getting a huge facial on jesseloadsmonsterfacials.com/ ?? All replies are respected and appreciated

Xxx Candace West xXX
    I feel pretty turned on mostly because I have a huge crush on you, and think that JLMF is a great site.

xox

* Verified Member *

Quote Originally Posted by pokeax View Post
    I feel pretty turned on mostly because I have a huge crush on you, and think that JLMF is a great site.

xox

Aww I feel so special! I'm glad you find interest in me and think that JLMF is a great site. I think I'm going to go through with it

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by candaceWest View Post
    Aww I feel so special! I'm glad you find interest in me and think that JLMF is a great site. I think I'm going to go through with it
    hey candace hope you do love that site,it has some of my favourite girls ever to have had they face totally covered on there, and now you want your face covered as well awesome

it just a shame that i won't be the one shooting my big fat sticky load all over your beautiful face

Default Before and after pics of latest updates on JLMF

Katrina Kox
    Jamie Jackson
    Cherry Hilson

Karmen Karma in a hot swallow scene
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yo Richard! How about you get some google analytics up on your site! That way you can see numbers, check visitor progression, leads, etc. Not hard to do. Plus it tells google if your site is worth a damn and to rank it up in the results. Some nice additions to your site, looking forward to more.

P.S. try not to take things too personal that are online :wink

Page 102 of 165 FirstFirst ... 25292100101102103104112152 ... LastLast