Page 109 of 165 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1649

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Beginner

Default A lot

...and this all Sperm is only from one Man?

Wow where can i meet him?

;-)

Can you get Leah Cortez back but this time with her hair down? I've been a long time member, how about this as a request

Quote Originally Posted by PalominoXIII View Post
    1. SEXY COSTUMES
    I have notice that all of the girls finish their scene completely naked, I think that you could add sexy costumes to the girls, you know: nurse, schoolgirl, french maid, and so on, that would give the scenes a little more spice, making the girl look sexier and hotter. I am talking about the complete pack: the sexy costume, stockings, high heel, a fancy hairdo and complete makeup, deep eyeshadow likeMary Jane Mayhem or Torrie Madison, adding thick false eyelashes like Lolly Ink (I love cum across girlīs eyes and eyelashes, just like recently Jade Jantzen)

2. SITUATIONS
    Combining the sexy costume with a dude ready to do his thing, could give the scene a little more suspense, like showing that a very sexy girl is on a wrong place and the only way out is by taking a cum facial. On the scene the girl could take her costume off, maybe keeping her stockings, cum on stockings make me crazy. You could try for example with a girl all tiedup to a chair or in the floor, taking her cum facial that way, making impossible to her to scape the situation with a clean face.
    CONGRATS AGAIN!!
    I'm definitely for those two aspect too. Role playing is always a big factor in people getting aroused. Exploited Babysitters was a very good example of that. The script/improvisations were often both very funny and still convincing, also what concerns the acting. Costumes would add even more to that. I also shoot semi-proffesional scenes with my girlfriend and we always do role play and try to work with costumes if the budget allows us to buy. It takes more time of course but it can be extremely arousing during the shoot and even watching it afterwards so it's a recommendation if you have the time and money for it.

I'm not a big fan of bukake but if the girl is very cute it can be really hot now and then. Though I would rather to see two girls sharing a cock and a big load of cum instead. I know there are plenty other sites for that but the guy usually shoots poor loads or just on there chin or tits.

I'm also more for the cute/young looking girls like Alexis Adams, Ariana Grand or Samantha Rone but I understand they are hard to find as often being cum dodgers, bad oral performers or only shoot in other US states.

But seriously, you're doing a very good job and I respect your work a lot. But of course when you see something you like you always want more.

Virgin

Default About adding Double/Triple Facial or Bukkakes on JLMF

I encourage JLMF to add Double/Triple cum loads to a single girl, or bukkakes, because that way the site can offer material to the fans of each of the three situations: single facial, double/triple facial, and bukkake, I mean, to a single girl JLMF gives her first a single cum load, then two more guys approaches and give her two more cum loads, and then other three guys load their cum, the fans who only like single facials would stop the video after the first load, the fans who like double/triple facials would continue and stop watching before the bukkake, and the fans who like bukkaes would go through the full movie in order to see what they like... JLMF just need a few more guys in the scene to perform and get the material for each type of fan.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by PalominoXIII View Post
    I encourage JLMF to add Double/Triple cum loads to a single girl, or bukkakes.
    I second that !

Greetings

I agree also

Default last two updates with Jade Jantzen and Isabella Chrystin on JLMF

The last two updates on JLMF are both with hot brunettes. One from Florida named Jade Jantzen and the other Isabelle Chrystin from the Czech republic in Prague. Both girls do great jobs and get complete mind blowing facials. Both scenes have softcore and hardcore high resolution pictures, behind the scenes of the entire softcore and hardcore photoshoot and main video shot in full HD. It is a thing of beauty to see these hotties faces completely destroyed. I have attached some pics from both updates.
    Btw, this weeks updates will be with 18 year old Emma Snow and blonde hottie Cameron Dee.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Hi Richard - huge fan of your work with Jesse and the girls. Quick question . . . what's the range of how much you pay the girls for a suck, fuck & facial scene? Many thanks and keep up the great work.
    Shake

Expert

Any chance to get amanda tate back? I saw her active again on amkingdom. She got such a nice cumshot in her last scene on JLMF getting a good wad of cum on her eye but she wiped it off before opening her eyes Such pity otherwise a very nice scene. Maybe do another scene with her getting eyecovering facial without wiping? (possible multiple guys?)

Virgin

Default Scarlet Fay for a bukkake

Hey Mr. Richard, I think that since they have been more fans that are saying they would like double/triple facilas or bukkakes, you could do a try with one or two girls to see the impact that scene could have in all JLMF fans. I strongly suggest Scarlet Fay for a double/triple facial scene or a bukkake.

I think a way you could explore other fans likes could be a poll in this forum, asking for several thinks about the scenes like which girl goes with which sexy outfit and which gets a single facial, a double/triple facial, or a bukkake, and a lot of things I can think about. If you have for example 10 girls for a season, you could take 7 to do your already proved way to do the scenes (that will keep consistence on the website content) and the other 3 girls to be determined by the poll, that would give you two things: see how the fans reaction is to the extra content (costumes, stockings color, situations, makeup, extra cumloads, tiedup girls) and the other thing is that JLMF gets fans special satisfaction because the scene was planed according to the poll which represents special likes or an average type of like.

Again, I suggest Scarlet Fay... destroy her pretty face with extra cumloads!!

Page 109 of 165 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast