Page 11 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

azriel15

Quote Originally Posted by albertofree View Post
    i must say that i agree with Rabe on that one...
    ^rabe and albertofree,

I have already addressed this earlier in this thread (Post #42).

If you actually watch a video from the site, you will see that this is not fake cum.

I suppose that if I was just judging this from the pictures, I might be doubtful and skeptical as well. However, I have explained how they shoot their videos and photos in my earlier post. So, please check it out.

All you have to do is go out and spend $30 on one month membership to the site, and your doubts will be erased, and you will be very impressed.

One last thing-the girls do not have red eyes for two reasons;

1.) These are not 45 minute gagging scenes. They are pretty short scenes with just good blowjobs.

2.) The director, Richard Moulton, stops filming within a few seconds of the facial finish. He then picks up the hi-res still camera and immediately takes photos of the girls' faces. Not a lot of time for the eye irritation to set in. I have seen many videos in the past where a girls never gets red-eyes with cum exposure. On the flipside, I have seen videos where the girl gets red-eye within seconds of cum contact.

I feel like I am defending someone, when I really do not have to. I am a member of the site, and it is probably the best site on the internet. I am not on the payroll-I do not get a commission for defending JLMF on forums. JL has generously given you all a glimpse of what is inside the site. Maybe they should consider posting a small clip or even some screen caps of the actual cumshot from one of the older scenes, so that you can see that this is not a "fake-cum" site. Otherwise, just spend the money on it. You will not be disappointed.

Thumbs up Thanks Richard

I have joined this site and unbelievable as it may seem these popshots are 100% REAL

Jesse has that rare ability to shoot ridiculously huge loads like Peter North and Winston Burbank. I dare say he shoots more than Winston or Peter, he usually gets off about 10 to 13 shots per load (sometimes more!) Anyway I just wanted to help Richard set the record straight
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Default Re

The cumshots are real. I'm a little confused why some people don't understand this. Watch the trailers if you have doubt, which are readily available on the site for free on the site.

Keep in mind that the nice thing about the site are the behind the scene videos, one accompanying each scene. A rare feature on a site.

Hopefully this clears things up some. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to future updates and continuing previews for each scene up on this forum.

albertofree

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by albertofree View Post
    i must say that i agree with Rabe on that one...
    Dear All,

I believe that JL facials produce the best pics available on the market. The smiley girls, the quality, the facials...just perfect. And you will see that i have posted multiple extremely good comment about JL.
    Now, the last thread lookd strange in terms of the amount of cum produced, and seen on the girl face.
    I might have mistaken. Nobody is perfect.

Cheers to all

AlbertoFree

Default For Real

I was a member for a bit too, and I will be again when I can afford it. This is possibly the best-shot, highest-quality, biggest-load, best-organized premium facial site on the net. It does everything right. The pics are clear, everything is well-lit (but not too bright like Amateur Allure), the angles show everything a facial fanatic wants to see, the girls are pretty and take the cumshots well.

I'm so glad that Richard keeps out the gagging, spitting, sweating, and cum in the eye that I think detract from the beauty of a facial. All you need for a facial is a (preferably) pretty face and a decent amount of visible cum. The rest is just styling, and the way it's done on this site is perfect (though not too perfect like Private).

If I believed for one second that the cum was fake I'd never join. You can see from the vids that it's real. Jesse Loads takes his fucking vitamins!

Default Katie, softcore

What really gets me is this girl just looks like some coed that would sit next to you in class.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default hc stills

and of course nothing is complete without some facialization of a girl. Katie getting a Jesse Load.

albertofree

Amazing!!!!!!!!! D

Today I know, that I was wrong and the pictures are definitely no fakes. Sorry

Rabe
    Last edited by rabe; 06-03-2012 at 12:06 PM.

Page 11 of 165 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast