Page 124 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 1649

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Default ?'s

Some members from the forum here have asked about some various models I said I was going to shoot for JLMF. As for Chloe Amour and meeting her and discussing what was required for the scene, she wanted almost double what I pay the other models plus she did not want cum about her mouth area so obviously she was not a good fit for my site and certainly did not like the diva attitude. So I am sure you would understand. As for Scarlet Red, her agent informed me after Penthouse Pet of the month and cover girl shoot, that she decided that blowjobs she would not do in the future. Again, attitude. And as for Teal Conrad that never happened as she is with an agent I do not deal with. So as you can see the above models you all wanted and as I said I would have loved to shoot, it is clearly beyond my control and certainly would not want to waste my time nor money on models that are cum dodgers or not give me the scene required for the site. Don't you agree?

Richard Moulton

BTW, next weeks update on 2-19-15 is Dillion Carter
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Big titted Heidi Hollywood update on JLMF 2-12-15

If you like blondes with big tits and who really love fucking and sucking, then you will love repeat performance of Heidi Hollywood. She sucks cock and fucks with a lot of energy before dropping to her knees and receiving a nice load all over her face and in her eyes. The main scene is shot in HD and scene included over 100 softcore and hardcore high resolution pics. Furthermore there is the bonus area the entire behind the scenes photoshoot of this hottie fucking and sucking while posing for the camera for pics.

Richard moulton

Virgin

Default Its cool

I understand. I wasn't blaming you. I know shit happens sometimes.

Virgin

Default Newcomer for booking!

Sorry to hear about the cancelled shoots... but on a brighter note, might I suggest this spectacular newbie by the name of Brittany Bliss? She's pretty new to the industry but is a 10/10 stunner. Sultry, proportioned and a fuckable mouth. Listed on her booking sites as available for BJ & SWALLOW!!! Is that just begging for a jesseloads facial or what? I think she's located in NV but she seems to makes trips to Cali somewhat regularly. Please look into her for the JLMF site! I think she'd be an awesome addition and I would love to see her face absolutely covered in cum. (a swallow scene would blow my mind though to be fair)

Here are her pertinent details:
    Her booking sites are under The VIP Connect & World Modeling.
    Her social media is (brittanyblissxx) for the twits & (brittanyblissxo) for the instas

Check her out guys, you won't regret it.

559.jpg97f93e7d1b.jpg206.jpg536.jpg

Beginner

Well, you can't expect a girl like Chloe Amour to shoot scene like this for cheap. She usually shots ultra vanilla scenes so it makes sense that she asks more money if you want her out of her comfort zone. Sometimes you have to throw down some big bucks to make some shoots happening and to improve your website popularity. But only you can decide if that is worth it or not.
    Bummer cause I was looking forward to see her on JLMF.
    Last edited by poutro; 02-15-2015 at 02:42 AM.

Virgin

Default Another model suggestion

Mary Lynn (Marry; some sites have the name with two r s) is another fresh face cutie available for booking under IdealImageModels. Her agency has her listed as available for facial amongst other things. She's definitely a looker and has a couple scenes here and there. Went MIA for awhile but seems to be back for now. Check her out if ya can rmoulton. Thanks for your time!

Virgin

Default two cocks

Firstly, love the site and the girls..thank you nice work! Is there a chance for some double blowjob scenes in the future? Always nice to see a girl taking on two! Thanks

Virgin

Default Chloe Amour

She did a pretty good facial in her early days for one of the casting couch sites

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    Some members from the forum here have asked about some various models I said I was going to shoot for JLMF. As for Chloe Amour and meeting her and discussing what was required for the scene, she wanted almost double what I pay the other models plus she did not want cum about her mouth area so obviously she was not a good fit for my site and certainly did not like the diva attitude. So I am sure you would understand. As for Scarlet Red, her agent informed me after Penthouse Pet of the month and cover girl shoot, that she decided that blowjobs she would not do in the future. Again, attitude. And as for Teal Conrad that never happened as she is with an agent I do not deal with. So as you can see the above models you all wanted and as I said I would have loved to shoot, it is clearly beyond my control and certainly would not want to waste my time nor money on models that are cum dodgers or not give me the scene required for the site. Don't you agree?

Richard Moulton

BTW, next weeks update on 2-19-15 is Dillion Carter
    I'm still crossing my fingers that you'll be able to cast Samantha Rone or Nathalie Monroe before they're retired.

Default ?'s

I have actually been in contact directly with Samantha Rone shooting for JLMF sometime in the next 2 to 3 weeks. So I hope this happens. Also, I am after all shooting Chloe Amour this afternoon but to be honest, I am not sure about her with cum dodging and if the scene will be worthy of other models I shoot. She definitely has the looks, but is insistent about no cum above the mouth area so we will see.
    I have lastly already been in contact with the VIPconnect on Brittney Bliss a few weeks ago but have not heard her traveling schedule and when I can lock her down for a scene.

Richard Moulton

Page 124 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2474114122123124125126134 ... LastLast