Page 125 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 1649

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Thanks for the updated information, Richard, as well as all your efforts.

Expert

Thanks for the info Richard, would LOVE to see Natalie Monroe, she's such a cutie Another suggestion is maybe Bailey Bae, she's done some shoots now but all the facials are mediocre except for one and she doesn't look cum shy at all!

Expert

fantastic work I must say. what would your chances of getting Cassidy Banks or mia khalifa I think its spelt they are both new on the circuit and are yet to take a decent facial. they would be amazing additions
    oh thank you very much for the Noelle Easton update I love her

Default Finally shot Chloe Amour who will be next weeks update on JLMF

Chloe will be featured as next weeks update on March 5th 2015. Scene was shot in full HD, with plenty of high resolution pics and bts of the entire softcore and hardcore photoshoot as well as video shoot including her posing with cum all over her adorable face. And yes she gets a lot of cum lol

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Great work getting Chloe Amour in for a shoot Richard. She is drop dead gorgeous and I'm sure the scene will be fantastic.

I would also second trying to get Cassidy Banks in for a scene.

Virgin

Amazing news rmoulton. Always impressed with your work and that's not stopping anytime soon whatsoever. Looking forward to future jlmf updates!

Default Last two updates with Dillion Carter and Nicole Ferrera 2-25-15

Last two updates on JLMF were Nicole Ferrera and Dillion Carter. Both scenes are shot in full HD and include in the update over 100 softcore and hardcore high resolution pictures. Furthermore there is behind the scenes of the entire softcore and hardcore photoshoot which includes the girls posing with cum all over their faces which is also shot in HD. I have included some samples from the updates. FYI, Chloe Amour is this weeks update which you all will love.

Richard moulton

Fantastic updates, particularly Dillon, she is stunning! Amazing facial too!
    Hope you like my posts! If you do add a little rep! Share the love people!

Virgin

Goodness... the latest update with Chloe is insane. Great work rmoulton & dude with the squirt shaft.

Default Chloe Amour update on JLMF 3-5-15

Well finally got Chloe Amour to shoot for JLMF. She was apprehensive due to not wanting cum shot all over her entire face so this scene with her was rescheduled a few times but finally got it done. Main scene is 20 minutes in length and shot in full HD. There is over 100 softcore and hardcore high resolution pictures and plenty with her posing with cum on her face. Also there is both the photoshoot and video shoot entire behind the scenes so you can see what actually goes on prior and during the scene. I have attached some pics from todays update.

Richard Moulton

Page 125 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2575115123124125126127135 ... LastLast