Page 136 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1649

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Default Great Thread

Wow Great Thread Thanks!

Beginner

Kimmy Granger is amazing. Hope we see a third shoot from her.

Ariana Marie is shooting again. I wonder if she'd do a scene.

Virgin

Hot! Very nice!!!

Default Alice Lighthouse this weeks update on JLMF 10-1-15

Alice is an absolute hottie and says during the bts she is known for her blowjobs haha. Anyway the main scene is shot in ultra hd and is 19 minutes in length. There is also over 200 softcore and hardcore high resolution pics of this hottie. Furthermore, there is 36 min of bonus behind the scenes of the softcore and hardcore photoshoot with her posing with clothes on, clothes off, numerous positions posing sucking cock and again at the finale of the movie posing with cum all over her face.
    Additionally there is in the Friends area under bonus scenes a scene of Jody Taylor doing a blowjob with Slimpoke in a hot interacial bj swallow. Again the additional update includes high rez pics, bts and main scene shot in ultra hd.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Wow that Alice shoot is amazing!!

Virgin

Richard do you still take photos without a dick in the picture? The poses are so formulaic now. I rather just see a nice picture of the girls themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by sluterotica View Post
    Richard do you still take photos without a dick in the picture? The poses are so formulaic now. I rather just see a nice picture of the girls themselves.
    checkout Playboy, you'll love it

Default pics?

If you were a member you would know that there are pretty girl/glamour/nude pics prior to any dick pics as you call it. But the site would never be complete in my honest opinion without the majority of the pics being hardcore with a hot model posing with a cock in her mouth or pussy or most of all cum on the face. This is Not a glamour site for models. What do other members here at the forum think. Do they not like the hardcore pics that I do for each shoot?

Richard Moulton

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    If you were a member you would know that there are pretty girl/glamour/nude pics prior to any dick pics as you call it. But the site would never be complete in my honest opinion without the majority of the pics being hardcore with a hot model posing with a cock in her mouth or pussy or most of all cum on the face. This is Not a glamour site for models. What do other members here at the forum think. Do they not like the hardcore pics that I do for each shoot?

Richard Moulton
    Of course I don't mean a non-hardcore glamour shot. I mean a facial pic without a dick in it. Or as you say a cock in her mouth, but how about a cock in her mouth with cum on her face? Or maybe some swallow once in awhile? Look at your own website. All the profile pics are closeups right?

I don't mean to sound mean. I really have enjoyed your work and you have shot some of the best facial pics on the internet. I guess I just miss some of the epic closeup facial pics you took with girls like Abby Lane and Mae Olsen.

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post

Richard Moulton
    what he said

Page 136 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3686126134135136137138146 ... LastLast