Page 15 of 165 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Virgin

dude u said u got jennifer white on ur website, when will u post her scene??

besides any chance of mckenzie lee, capri cavalli, rachel roxxx, jessica jaymes??

Default re

Quote Originally Posted by samer_enzo View Post
    dude u said u got jennifer white on ur website, when will u post her scene??

besides any chance of mckenzie lee, capri cavalli, rachel roxxx, jessica jaymes??
    The scenes with them have been shot. It's unknown when they'll be posted. I'll talk with Richard sometime and figure this out for you. Thanks for being a fan, and glad to see your first post is in this thread.

azriel15

Default ^

Of the four girls listed on the above wish-list, I would guess that Rachel Roxxx is the only one who would realistically do JLMF.

I know Rachel has done scenes for just about any and all websites, and does not have an aversion to huge facials. She already has many great facials that are posted here in the Platinum Section of this very site!

Jessica Jaymes is not against big facials, but she is pretty exclusive these days, and only works with her camera guy, Max, or a handful of other dudes-and I am guessing that she is top-dollar. I am a huge fan, and I would love to see Jessica painted up by JL, but I do not think they could afford her, unless you guys start signing up for the site, so that Richard can go get the top-tier talent. I have been a member since the inception of the site, and I am hoping that my contributions will go to one of these bigger named starlets!

I also love Capri Cavalli and Mckenzie Lee. I think that Capri might do it, but she has been pretty scarce lately. Mckenzie Lee is a trip. She is incredibly beautiful, and she can be one of the nastiest girls in the world, but for some reason, it is very difficult to catch her getting a big facial...and that makes me wonder why....("I will not let him cum on my face for less than $20,000!")

az

albertofree

What can say....
    The last series of picture is just perfect:
    -a cute girl
    -an asian one
    -fun/smile
    -lots of cum

= You made my day!

Virgin

I love the JLMF site it is awesome and nothing I've ever seen in this category comes close to the quality, or sheer value of the facial cum shot as your site. A couple of girls that I would like to see there and that would be good I think are Moretta Cox, a lovely Latino bird, Zarina Masood, an exotic Indian lass, Abigail Johnson aka Spunky Bee, and Tabitha from AA fame etc...There's heaps of others but these are the ones that pop up fresh in my mind. Keep up the good work and I hope to see these tasty little cum sluts at some stage getting a proper coating of cream on your fabulous site...

Default sorry about the delay

Apparently there was 7-10 period where people from the USA couldn't login to this site without trouble. That seems to have gone away.

Also, alas, the johnny load thread is nowhere to be found )-; that was such a good thread.

Well here is the most recent update, Aubrey Lee. A few of you were raving for her to show up on the site, well fellas, she's there now. Enjoy this set of stills. Some good fappage in this set.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Sea j raw facial is awesome, she took it like a champ.
    JLproductions what happened to the johnny load thread? it has disappear!, are u still working on new scenes with him?.

Cheers.

Wow!! Aubrey's face is a mess!!

This thread is amazing! Great adds.

Expert

@ JLProductions : I have signed up at the site and there is a lot of candy there
    But the Candybar is closed for me because in the members area I get in a loop. No matter what I click I get PWERROR pages:
    http: // www DOT jesseloadsmonsterfacials.com/members/main/shelbielayne/photos_hc/index.html?PWERROR=PWERROR2&PWERROR=PWERROR2&PWERROR=PWERROR2&PWERROR=PWERROR2&PWERROR=PWERROR2&PWERROR=PWERROR2&PWERROR=PWERROR2&PWERROR=PWERROR2&PWERROR=PWERROR2&PWERROR=PWERROR2
    Ofcourse I mailed this to the support mail of the site but I get an error:
    This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification.

Delivery to the following recipients failed.

support @jesseloadsmonsterfacials dot com

I know this is not the place for support issues, but I don't know another way to contact.

So to keep a long story short: Help!

Regards,

Tyranny

I can understand and sympathize why you included this active hotlink here, but you cannot do this here at FF without prior Admin approval. Do not do this again. Brian1453

Page 15 of 165 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565115 ... LastLast