Page 152 of 165 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1649

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Beginner

Thanks Richard!!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    As for updates I have some nice models taking some huge facial cumshots and eye cum. They are cute newbie latina Sarah Lace in a bg and also a bj. Fallon West takes a huge load and leaves it on her face as she gets eaten out for several minutes and the same with hottie Amber Ivy. Also have a Kendra Cole facial and a new girl next week in Riylee Renee from matrixmodels and a girl I have wanted to shoot for some time in Hope Harper from coxxxmodels. Although for Hope Harper I might shoot her in a bj swallow for my dvd line.. Hope this answers your questions
    Sounds great! Please get hope harper in for a proper facial.

Default ?'s

In regards to this Tuesdays shoot with Hope Harper, unfortunately my primary guys I used are unavailable and since she is from out of town I must drive to Los Angeles and shoot her down there. I will be using Justin Hunt who is main talent for www.swallowsalon.com who has a huge cock but his pop shot in very average to below average. To be honest, male talent either work all the time sometimes two scenes a day and their pop shots are so unbelievably small which is so disappointing to all of us facial fans. Alex Legend I would have used but he is on vacation to France and is not available until the 25th, and Aaron will not drive up from his city in San Diego to LA. So it is slim pickens in getting male talent with a big pop. My other alternative is to just not shoot her but I have waited so long for this Tuesday so I just need to settle in male talent who is working with her. I had Filthy Rich who does a lot of blowbangs but she complained he was too old.

In regards to this Tuesdays shoot with Hope Harper, unfortunately my primary guys I used are unavailable and since she is from out of town I must drive to Los Angeles and shoot her down there. I will be using Justin Hunt who is main talent for www.swallowsalon.com who has a huge cock but his pop shot in very average to below average. To be honest, male talent either work all the time sometimes two scenes a day and their pop shots are so unbelievably small which is so disappointing to all of us facial fans. Alex Legend I would have used but he is on vacation to France and is not available until the 25th, and Aaron will not drive up from his city in San Diego to LA. So it is slim pickens in getting male talent with a big pop. My other alternative is to just not shoot her but I have waited so long for this Tuesday so I just need to settle in male talent who is working with her. I had Filthy Rich who does a lot of blowbangs but she complained he was too old.
    Thanks for the info.

Pierre

Default recent JLMF updates

Lily Lane, Fallon West and Olivia Wilder recent updates on JLMF

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Thanks for the update. No worries. Hopefully you can get her back again for a proper facial soon!
    Also any chance of getting Tali Dova for a scene? Shes incredibly cute.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by niceman07 View Post
    Thanks for the update. No worries. Hopefully you can get her back again for a proper facial soon!
    Also any chance of getting Tali Dova for a scene? Shes incredibly cute.
    seconded. would love to see Tali take a nasty thick load to the face. have you booked Lizz Tayler?

Platinum member

Well the sites went down about 8 years ago. I had a partner from the east coast who was my webmaster. I owned slutauditions and he owned cumfixation but shot 90% of the content for his site. When I saw him buy a 6000 square foot house, two new vehicles and a 35 foot $125,000 boat I realized he was hiding money from me as I was struggling along from month to month. When I called him out on this demanding to see payouts he refused. Thus we parted ways and dissolving all ties. I kept all my content and he his. I am slowly going to add all the scenes from slutauditions to JLMF so please be patient. Especially all those scenes were shot in standard definition prior for HD and 4k. Now that I have been shooting in 4k it is really hard to take a step backwards on older content. I hope you all agree but would still be a nice addition to JLMF in the bonus area.
    As for cumfixation.com, since I walked away my ex partner lost everything as he had knowone to shoot for him. Funny how the tables turned!

Richard Moulton
    Richard - fascinating story there. luckily i was a member of both sites. i love those old pov facial videos. unfortunately i didn't see all of the videos while they were up. i never had the pleasure of watching your scene with Samantha Sterlying from cumfixation for instance. will the Samantha scene will be put up on your new site?

and likewise for your scene with Latia Lopez from gonzovision. i never got that video while it was up.
    Last edited by whatthef22001; 01-19-2017 at 06:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whatthef22001 View Post
    Richard - fascinating story there. luckily i was a member of both sites. i love those old pov facial videos. unfortunately i didn't see all of the videos while they were up. i never had the pleasure of watching your scene with Samantha Sterlying from cumfixation for instance. will the Samantha scene will be put up on your new site?

and likewise for your scene with Latia Lopez from gonzovision. i never got that video while it was up.
    Yes ! It was the better site of the 2000 decade. The rendition of pictures, the best new starlet (Tiffany Rayne, Lanny Barbie, Porsha Blaze, Jasmine Tame, Dillan Lauren, Monica Sweetheart, Sue Diamond, Pandora Dreams, Daryn Darby, etc.), the scenes was wonderful cum swallowing, etc.

I remember Porsha Blaze with his cumglass, she was very hot and funny girl... Richard, do you explain a little bit of her what the scene it was with Porsha ? It was in 2005 i think, she was 18-19 years old.

And Haley Scott with his orange dress, she done a beautiful solo cumplay withe her hands... Richard, you are a legend !

15.jpg14.jpg

Last question, Who was Heather ? She took and swallowed 2 loads disgusted and I never seen after that... She was exciting

10.jpg24.jpg27.jpg28.jpg

I still have the complete serie of Moncia Sweetheart (picture and video), I lost all the contents in my old hard drive... I was disgusted
    Last edited by Codaro; 01-20-2017 at 04:11 PM.

Beginner

Quote Originally Posted by niceman07 View Post
    Sounds great! Please get hope harper in for a proper facial.
    If you're looking for a guy with a big cumshot you could try to book Jay Smooth if he's available in your area.

Page 152 of 165 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast