Page 2 of 165 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

I will be joining for membership! Keep the content on the site coming, dont let it die out and lose updates. THANKS FOR KEEPING FACIALS GOING!

Default New Update tomorrow for Jesse Loads monster Facials

Thanks everyone. I will continue to shoot the big facials you all desire if the site is successful. I assure you Jesse Loads is on board for the long haul. I just hope the site is somewhat successful to warrant shooting hot models receiving big facials from jesse. So please pass the word to all your facial lovers or post coments on forums which does help.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Default Are there any bonus site for members?

Hi Richard.

I am new to FF I am interested in your JesseLoads site but it doesn't seem to give too much info other then the sample facials. Is there access to other sites for members? Also how many videos are there currently??? How often do you update?

albertofree

Dear jl. This is definetly The best facial website I have ever visited. Heavy facial, cute model, smilling facial. Thank you for this thread!!!

* Verified Member *

Man those are some wicked facials!!

Default Jesse Loads Monster Facials ?'s

The Jesse Loads Monster Facials site updates once a month and once I establish a good member base, my hopes are 5-6 times per month. Currently on the site there are 26 exclusive scenes including the update going up at midnight tonight. Over and above that, there will be another update hopefully weekly in the Friends section. Lastly, all scenes now that I shoot, will have the entire photoshoot of the model dressed, getting undressed and then posing with Jesse's cock in her mouth in 4 to 5 transitions, before shooting the main video. Majority of the time, I also have in the bonus bts of the model posing for the camera with the huge load all over their faces. I am not sure what you think, but I absolutely love the bts of what I put these models through.
    Also, in a previous post in the Richard Moulton Box, I posted the names of models who will be future updates to the Jesse Loads Monster Facials site.
    I have attached a model shot two days ago for the site in only her second scene and first working with a man. her name is Jolisa Ryan. For confidence in anyone thinking of joining this new and exciting site, I already have shot Jesse Loads in 4 months of updates that will be loaded weekly to the site.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

awesome dude!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    The Jesse Loads Monster Facials site updates once a month and once I establish a good member base, my hopes are 5-6 times per month. Currently on the site there are 26 exclusive scenes including the update going up at midnight tonight. Over and above that, there will be another update hopefully weekly in the Friends section. Lastly, all scenes now that I shoot, will have the entire photoshoot of the model dressed, getting undressed and then posing with Jesse's cock in her mouth in 4 to 5 transitions, before shooting the main video. Majority of the time, I also have in the bonus bts of the model posing for the camera with the huge load all over their faces. I am not sure what you think, but I absolutely love the bts of what I put these models through.
    Also, in a previous post in the Richard Moulton Box, I posted the names of models who will be future updates to the Jesse Loads Monster Facials site.
    I have attached a model shot two days ago for the site in only her second scene and first working with a man. her name is Jolisa Ryan. For confidence in anyone thinking of joining this new and exciting site, I already have shot Jesse Loads in 4 months of updates that will be loaded weekly to the site.

Richard Moulton
    Thanks Richard.
    Absolutely love the fresh new faces idea. I tried to join the site yesterday with the online check but was "declined". Checked with CCbill they did not see my information go to them and as previously mentioned VISA is not available to the site for some reason so I will have to wait as CCbill said they could not accept my credit card over the phone. Have any suggestions?

Virgin

Default Excellenttt

Thanks so much friend.
    You know the name of the first girl in this page??

thanks again.

these are phenominal!

Page 2 of 165 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast