Page 46 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Default Swallow huh? for a facial site

Benitz, I am curious if you have ever been a member of JLMF? And since I believe you have not, why on earth would I shoot a swallow scene for a facial site for you. Makes no sense. I am quite positive that members want to see facials on this site rather than swallows. On the other hand, I have been including some swallows of late in the Friends section from one of my other sites nutinhermouthdotcom and in the exclusive areas with cute models but not with Jesse. I really think your comments and opinions on swallows for the JLMF site should be kept to yourself since you have never been a paying member anyway. Hence why the site is called Monster Facials.

Richard Moulton
    Last edited by elgrego; 01-22-2012 at 05:18 PM.

Talking

^
    LOL.
    Don't let it get to you Richard. Only consider the opinions of members that have been here for a while. I'm happy with the content, that's why I signed up for another 3 month membership.

The thing I really like is the pretty girl stills. Some of the girls on there are just gorgeous and very curvy.

I'm sure it'll happen again, someone claiming these facials to be fake. But whatever....

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    Benitz, I am curious if you have ever been a member of JLMF? And since I believe you have not, why on earth would I shoot a swallow scene for a facial site for you. Makes no sense. I am quite positive that members want to see facials on this site rather than swallows. On the other hand, I have been including some swallows of late in the Friends section from one of my other sites nutinhermouthdotcom and in the exclusive areas with cute models but not with Jesse. I really think your comments and opinions on swallows for the JLMF site should be kept to yourself since you have never been a paying member anyway. Hence why the site is called Monster Facials.

Richard Moulton
    Richard:

Not to mention that this site is called "Facial fucking Forum. This guy sould start 'Swallow Forum".

It is also my firm belief that you are not given enough respect on this forum. You routinely give us "sneak peaks" of your fabulous content. I would like to thank you for that and for your lifetime of contributions to the world of facials. I am a member of your site even though I can get content for free.

Thanks,

Riceking
    Last edited by riceking; 01-23-2012 at 04:54 AM.

Default Nicole Aniston update for JLMF 1-27-11

For all you Nicole Aniston fans, she will be this Friday's update on JLMF. As most of you know, I started Nicole in the industry actually 3 years ago for her first scene and then she went MIA for 2 years until I bumped in at her at my local bank where she was working as a bank teller. I slipped her my number hoping she would call. About 3 weeks went by and the rest is history. Since she feels a little indebted to me she gave me first crack at shooting her with her new boob job. This scene includes about 160 soft and hardcore high resolution pics, 18 min of main video and 20 min of bonus behind the scenes of the entire photoshoot. U will love Nicole covered in a massive facial and posing for the camera. And people thinks she is a cum dodger. I have attached a few sample pics from this weeks update,
    On another note, I wanted to thank Riceking for his kind words and for being a loyal member. And I agree , that if members want to see swallowing scenes from an exclusive facial site, then this site is not for them. So quit asking.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

My gf could not have jerked me off to a better pic
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1327296182

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    Benitz, I am curious if you have ever been a member of JLMF?
    No I'm not and have never been, as I mentioned in my first comment.

Let me clarify a few things: I came across this forum a few days ago while searching for something; took a look at the pics here and at the clips in your website and I was positively impressed by this guy.
    Once I was a member of a swallow website and let me tell you, I was quite disappointed by the male actor(s). So when I saw that a single guy can cum like that, I thought it would be nice to see him in some swallow scenes.

After all in your previous post you were talking about this new scene with a girl who swallowed
    This model is a true cum slut and especially loves to swallow. After Jesse unloads on her face and in her mouth, she opens her mouth to the camera before swallowing showing a job well done.

And since I believe you have not, why on earth would I shoot a swallow scene for a facial site for you.
    I never expected nor demanded this, was just saying.

I am quite positive that members want to see facials on this site rather than swallows.
    I agree and that's what I said in my second comment, but again I was just saying what I'd like to see.

I really think your comments and opinions on swallows for the JLMF site should be kept to yourself since you have never been a paying member anyway. Hence why the site is called Monster Facials.
    I didn't think just an opinion would cause so much trouble, lol. I was in the wrong place, well sorry about that. However, if I wanna say something, I'll just say it, as I have note been rude, lol.

Anyway, I really hope one day there will be a separate site with this guy for swallows.

Benitez

Virgin

Default Request

Hi, Ive noticed a new girl on the scene from Dancing Bear & Tug Jobs...Her name is Jean Tayler aka Gene Taylor or Ashlynn Taylor.She wears a good facial in the DB scene & I think she would be perfect for an update suggestion on your brilliant site....

you got some pics???

Default Shane Dos Santos update for JLMF 2-3-12

Shot the new and beautiful Shane Dos Santos for Jesse Loads and this cute up and coming cutie does a great scene and literally takes a monster facial that is a must see. The main scene includes 21 min of video along with 230 soft and hardcore high resolution pics. Furthermore, you will really enjoy 30 min of behind the scenes of the photoshoot with this cutie posing with clothes on, clothes off, in 5 transitions with Jesse's cock in her mouth and again at the end posing for pics with a huge load all over her pretty face. After Jesse cums all over her face, she continues to suck and worship his cock and even opens her eyes with them glued shut. I think you will really enjoy this up and coming star. I have attached a few sample pics from the scene. Enjoy!

Richard Moulton

Tell you what, if you haven't signed up now's a great time. The site is packed with lots of content and has a great friends section.
    All the pictures are in zip folders for your convenience. I signed back up after a dry spell.

Trust me, you won't be disappointed...

Now to only start getting more Johnny Load videos out there...

Page 46 of 165 FirstFirst ... 3644454647485696146 ... LastLast