Page 61 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Default upcoming models to be featured on JLMF

Here are a few upcoming models who will be featured on Jesse Loads Monster Facials. Some you will recognize and some who are new. I think all will look great with cum all over their faces. Don't you agree?

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

adrianna luna excellent choice richard!!!!!!!!!!

Expert

Default hey richard

hey richard have you every done a blowbang site? or would you every do one?
    thanks

Default ?'s

Jimull, I would love to do a blowbang site but unfortuneatly they are not cost effective anymore. My friend Brandon Irons is a perfect example with his Cover My Face series. What most people don't realize, the rates for a nice looking model are generally about $800-$1000 for a 4-5 guy blowbang plus $100 agency fee to her agent. Furthermore, since most of you want the guys who have the larger loads, now you add a minimum of $150-$200 per male talent so 5 guys generally are close to another $1000. So as you can see you are generally looking at close to $2K for one blowbang scene. Now calculate 4 updates per month at $2K each and now you are over $8000 a month not counting hosting the website as well as webmaster fees. So now you are close to $9000. To break even you need 20% more than $9000 as the process server have their fees so now you are up to close to $11K a month to shoot this. As you can see, it is just not cost effective and that is why bukkake as well as blowbangs will be extinct in the near future. Too many people wanting to see it for free rather than signing up so which is why knowone wants to do it anymore. Sorry to pricey for me with too little return.

Richard Moulton
    Last edited by rmoulton; 06-20-2012 at 04:02 AM.

Extinct??? Nooooooooooo. That blows

Virgin

Default Suggested Request

Hi I just saw the shoot of Piper Mills on the Bang Bros site & Southern Bukkake. Would love to see her copping a load on your most pretigious site :-)

would love to see some more juizy facial pics! Keep up the good work!

Default update for JLMF with Lexi Kartel

Shot a cute 18 year old newbie Lexi Kartel for JLMF and she was great. The scene is about 19 min in length along with over 200 softcore and hardcore pics. There is also included in the bonus behind the scenes the full photoshoot which is about 30 min in length and shows Lexi posing with clothes on, clothes off, with numerous positions with her with Jesse's cock in her mouth and again posing with a massive cumshot all over her cute adorable 18 year old face. I have included some pics from the scene for you to enjoy.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks Moulton, Lexi Kartel is a perfect choice

You Got Winnie Cooper?

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...4&d=1339961620

**** Moderator edit ****
    Removed link to external hosted picture - This is not allowed here at FF
    Please read our rules once more - http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....70&postcount=1
    Use the attachment button and upload pictures to the forum.
    Removed the IMG-tags - please do not post fullsize pictures - post as links or thumbs (evt. with a link)
    /greyhound
    Last edited by greyhound; 06-27-2012 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Removed the IMG tags... & Removed external link

Page 61 of 165 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371111161 ... LastLast