Page 77 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast

Thread: The Jesse Loads Monster Facials Thread, with permission from the content producer.

Some very nice girls Richard, glad to see your rep is getting you up and coming starlets such as Aria Salazar.

Keep them coming!

Hey here are a few pics from my first shoot from one of the latest updates with Chantell Merino.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by 2muchgoods View Post
    Hey here are a few pics from my first shoot from one of the latest updates with Chantell Merino.
    excellent facial!

Expert

well done,very beautiful

Expert

this weeks updates melody jordan and mary jane mayhem, a couple of awesome girls, i especially love mary jane and her awesome tits,she looks so sweet and innocent ,but she is a dirty girl, love her!!!
    Last edited by jimull; 02-22-2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: add photos

Default Last Fridays update 2-22-13 for JLMF

The two main updates this last week were the beautiful and stunning Melody Jordan a very hot and popular redhead as well as another redhead to work for us in Mary Jane Mayhem.
    Both scenes are approximately 20 minutes in length for the main video shot in HD along with about 175 high resolution pictures of both softcore and hardcore. Furthermore both main updates have about 30 minutes each of bonus behind the scenes of the entire photoshoot where both Melody and Mary Jane are posing with clothes on, clothes off, cock in their mouth for numerous positions before posing once again while I am taking pictures with big fat loads on their faces. A must see for two very hot redheads guaranteed to make your dick hard. I have included some pictures from both sets. Enjoy!

Richard Moulton

Default Update schedule for March 1st 2013 for JLMF

The two updates this coming Friday will be two brand new models in their first and only scenes. First off is the very beautiful and hot Bayley Banks who was brought to us by her roommate and who was a few weeks ago update Riley Reece. Bayley is a little high maintenance but definitely well worth it. She works in a plastic surgeons office in San Diego and thought she would give it a try. I think for her first scene she did great.
    The other model is again a newbie that came to us from a friend. Her name is Devon Devore and as I said does a great scene taking Chad White's big dick in numerous positions before getting truly a faceful of cum all over her face and eyes. In the behind the scenes I actually interview the girls with the loads on their faces which is cute and well worth watching. A must see just along for Bayley Banks. I have attached a picture of both girls so you know what I am talking about

Richard Moulton

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    The two updates this coming Friday will be two brand new models in their first and only scenes. First off is the very beautiful and hot Bayley Banks who was brought to us by her roommate and who was a few weeks ago update Riley Reece. Bayley is a little high maintenance but definitely well worth it. She works in a plastic surgeons office in San Diego and thought she would give it a try. I think for her first scene she did great.
    The other model is again a newbie that came to us from a friend. Her name is Devon Devore and as I said does a great scene taking Chad White's big dick in numerous positions before getting truly a faceful of cum all over her face and eyes. In the behind the scenes I actually interview the girls with the loads on their faces which is cute and well worth watching. A must see just along for Bayley Banks. I have attached a picture of both girls so you know what I am talking about

Richard Moulton
    Bayley Banks has perfect face for a facial cum covering.

Pierre

Expert

bayley banks

Expert

devon devore

Page 77 of 165 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987127 ... LastLast