Thread: October 2010's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Beginner

great! I love glasses

Expert

Good god. What a great photo!

9Inch

* Verified Member *

Arrow

Of course we couldn't resist a little friendly competition. Looks like they've been pretty hot! This whole forum has us pretty excited.

Here's an assortment of what we've been up to lately. We'll be posting ALL month.

We had some fun today. Bulldozer got home from work and I was ready for some cum. He was in for a nice surprise, underneath my sweatpants and big t-shirt was my sexy little outfit. He couldn't help but give me some spankings and spunk!

Enjoy!!!

Well, we thought we'd make an extra fun set this month cause Halloween is Stunts and my favorite holiday! So here it is in all it's glory... My sexy little Train Engineer and Princess Leia (whom I'm sure atleast 75% of you boys out there have fantasized about at one point in time or another) So enjoy! I know we sure did!
    Last edited by Bulldozer and Stunts; 09-25-2012 at 08:25 PM.

Bulldozer... I would vote for you but your watemarks are annoying as hell. Nand you have my vote.

Wow, judging just by the quality of these two posts, this month's competition is going to be awesome! Thanks!

* Verified Member * digital_erotica's Avatar

Well it must be time for our first set to be posted on here. We had to film two nights in a row as he got too excited and missed my face with most of the first load.

Quote Originally Posted by nand View Post
    What an odd coincidence. This past Saturday Nyxia and I decided that we were going to photograph some of our fun for you all. Unfortunately, we had to spend the day running errands (including purchasing a set of glasses for her). But, worry not my fellow pervs, for all hope was not lost.

No, we wouldn't let something silly like being out in public prevent us from snapping some photographs for you all. So, in spite of the grey, rainy weather, Nyxia wore her best sundress (you all may recognize it from our desert shoot) and conveniently forgot to wear her bra and panties

Sure enough, as we spent the day driving all over town her pussy and tits came out frequently for me. Sadly, I was busy driving and wasn't able to get too many shots for all of you, but by the time we got back home I was ready to explode. And explode I did! Luckily, Nyxia was wearing her new glasses and got to watch the whole sticky, gooey, mess cover her face!

I also got to sneak in an upskirt shot for those of you into that too. Whacan I say, I'm considerate like that
    she is hot great pics

Virgin

Awesome. Cannot describe it other than that.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by digital_erotica View Post
    Well it must be time for our first set to be posted on here. We had to film two nights in a row as he got too excited and missed my face with most of the first load.
    Nice shots guys! I love the one with her legs spread and the writing on her inner thighs. Something about writing on bodies sends shivers of delight up my spine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by VTI-Zero View Post
    great! I love glasses
    Me too! I can't tell you how awesome it is getting to watch that cum drip down the glasses while wearing them!

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast