Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Server issues

Default And again...

... Sincere thanks to the Admin/s for the hard work and brow sweat in restoring FF. Would be somewhat lost without you

Admin does deserve a LOT of thanks keeping us up and running. Glad to see so many members know and understand that.

I missed you guys. Way to go on the hard work.
    I hope you didn't pull out too much hair.
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Default nice!

wow, up and running again. For good this time I hope. I have been a long term member here, and finally upgraded to platinum plus about a few days before the beginning of this whole downtime. Hate to be a stickler, but I am wondering if the guys at ff are going to reimburse the platinum members with additional time with all of the downtime experienced. I could only sign on and get content here a little less than half of the time I came around here. If ff can give back to the members who are paying that would really be so great. In times like these, it would be nice if the money was more well spent. Thanks again for restoring this wonderful site.

Question

Quote Originally Posted by largeloadman View Post
    ...In times like these, it would be nice if the money was more well spent...
    Can I ask you to explain what you mean by that statement my friend?

I take it you don't want to belong to a forum that lays out a very substantial amount of money to buy and employ help to install new equipment that will ultimately improve the forum and will ensure that any future downtime, (which was pretty good before btw), will now become totally non existent.

This turned into a massive task that was not helped by various unforeseen technical problems and forgive me if I am wrong here but once we get past all your niceties in your comment, all I can see is an underlying gripe about how you expect to be refunded for the few days we were down!!!

The financial outlay required to ensure that this site stays afloat is quite considerable, we are a community, (a family if you like), not a pay site and nor are we a profit making concern, so we have come to expect just a little more understanding from our members in here.

However if you feel you have been treated unjustly in any way regarding the forums recent downtime, feel free to contact our administrators and I am sure they will be delighted to review your complaint and give you the fitting response!!
    Regards
    Last edited by alkie; 11-02-2010 at 05:52 PM.

The reason I love Facial Forum.
    "personally, my favourite part of this forum, is the community spirit that flows here"
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by facialadmin View Post
    i want to share a few stats with you all:
    we currently host over 1,000,000 attachments
    and we have had over 210 million downloads...... wow
    currently we are getting 2000 attachments a week

personally, my favourite part of this forum, is the community spirit that flows here... pardon the pun....

Fa
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12