Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad?

Another thing to make sure is that what you have is desirable. Meaning always keep your cock and your cum smelling and tasting clean and fresh. Wash often and stay away from spicy and salty foods, favor fresh fruits and veggies, don't drink a ton of beer or alcohol right before you get lucky.

Speaking as a woman I can tell you that some of us feel that receiving a facial is humiliating. You need to asssure the women you are with that humiliating her is not your goal. Tell her that giving her a facial is an expression of your love. Make sure you tell her how beautiful she looks with your cum on her. lol...hope that helps.

Expert

the first facial i ever gave i pretended was an accident! she was on her back and i was fuckinh her tits...the plan was to cum on her boobs... but at the last minute I couldn't resist! it was HUGE too! She actually just laughed and ask me for tissue!
    so there's always the chance of slipping in an 'accidental' one and saying 'ooops! sorry!!'
    ;-)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12