Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: GloryholePrincess.com Members, I need you to write me!

Default GloryholePrincess.com and Plat Members, I need you to write me!

GloryholePrincess.com Members and Platinum Members of Facial Forum , I need you to write me!

I have received a Member Request that I am going to do in Las Vegas next weekend. I need a bunch more requests for "shoutouts". If you have lost my email, you can find my email link in the Member Request section. Plat members, PM me.
    Please help?

Here is the request;
    "I just saw the shoutout video you did including me. Wow!! Never realized how hot it was to hear a woman talking to me while sucking a big cock. That was great. Thank you!.........How about you bent over, elbows resting on a table, facing the camera. Your man fucking you from behind while you give shoutouts to your members. Camera stays in that position the whole time until your man pulls out, walks to the side and cums on your face as you continue talking to your members. You would finish the last shoutout as you finish scooping or licking up all of your mans cum. That'd be hot!"

Please be a part this very kinky sounding request.
    I am going to be going down my list of Member Requests in Vegas. There is tons of cock there.
    Piper
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 11-07-2010 at 07:43 PM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Virgin

Wish I could be. You stay safe.

You can be there with a "shout out".
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by curtta View Post
    Wish I could be. You stay safe.

Damn i was just in vegas a few days ago!

Virgin

Hi there Piper...I am Hardpleasercum, and I am in N. AZ...Prescott...Would luv to meet you in person if you are ever passing through, daytime hours are best for me...

Sounds good Piper and look forward to hearing you do a call out to your number one perverted fan,yes I know that means just about everyone here but I am talking about me.

Have your guy really give it to you from behind while you are reading them out,not so hard that the list flies out of your hands but hard enough to here that ass getting pounded.

Or if you can get a few guys that are game then read them out as they take turns cumming on your face and hair as your guy slams you.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Piper, feel free to call my name out too. Anytime you want to 'spill' my name - or anything else - from those sexy lips of yours you have my blessing!

Sounds like a really hot shoot. I know you and your lucky stud are going to have fun.

Ditto Pip, feel free to shout me out from the roof tops !

Thumbs up

You can count me in too on this Pipes.
    Nothing would give me greater pleasure and get me "tossing my caber" real hard than hearing you give me a mention you dirty little bundle of hotness you!!

Now I am going to guess what Spence and Brian1453 would want me to say but I have no idea what you two would want, Valenuk1 & Alkie so you might have to help me.
    Here is what I would read out to Spence...
    "So Spence, would you like to trade places with my man? I'll have him pull out of my tiny pussy so you can fuck me in my ass. Do you want to fuck me in the ass?"
    How would that be?

Here is what I would read out to Brian...
    "How much would you pay me to shoot your nasty cum on my face? Do I look like a Hooker? Do I look like you could pay me to do nasty things? You make me feel so cheap. Oh God, I think my pussy just dripped on my leg. Why does that turn me on to role play a cheap Hooker who loves facials?"
    Does that sound correct?.

I am looking for long things to say. I want to slowly read them while feeling my man's big cock slowly stretch my pussy from behind.

Piper

P.S. The full version of my Happy Birthday Facial Forum video has been posted here;
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=32053&page=26
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 11-09-2010 at 01:34 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast