Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GloryholePrincess.com Members, I need you to write me!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post

P.S. The full version of my Happy Birthday Facial Forum video has been posted here;
    http://www.facialforum.net/editpost....&postid=479073
    What section is this post in? We do not appear to have access to that post, so it must require more than Platinum Plus.

Now I am going to guess what Spence and Brian1453 would want me to say....

Here is what I would read out to Brian...
    "How much would you pay me to shoot your nasty cum on my face? Do I look like a Hooker? Do I look like you could pay me to do nasty things? You make me feel so cheap. Oh God, I think my pussy just dripped on my leg. Why does that turn me on to role play a cheap Hooker who loves facials?"
    Does that sound correct?.

I am looking for long things to say. I want to slowly read them while feeling my man's big cock slowly stretch my pussy from behind.

Piper

P.S. The full version of my Happy Birthday Facial Forum video has been posted here;
    http://www.facialforum.net/editpost....&postid=479073

Ahhh, what do you say when a sexy, beautiful woman knows you better than yourself? That is exactly the right thing to say!!! Maybe add "Am I just a cheap, fucking, street walking hooker waiting for you to shove your cock down my throat? You know I am."

And it turns you on - and me - because we are just two depraved, naughty souls. Well, that and the fact that your's is wrapped up in such a delicious, sinful body!

Ernie, I think I posted the wrong url.
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=32053&page=26

Piper

Quote Originally Posted by ernie2003 View Post
    What section is this post in? We do not appear to have access to that post, so it must require more than Platinum Plus.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Awesome!! I was hoping that would be just the thing. I can't wait to do this!! It is going to be so sexy.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Ahhh, what do you say when a sexy, beautiful woman knows you better than yourself? That is exactly the right thing to say!!! Maybe add "Am I just a cheap, fucking, street walking hooker waiting for you to shove your cock down my throat? You know I am."

And it turns you on - and me - because we are just two depraved, naughty souls. Well, that and the fact that your's is wrapped up in such a delicious, sinful body!

Expert

Ernie, I think I posted the wrong url.
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...=32053&page=26

Piper
    We found it, and enjoyed it very much. You are so, so sexy. A true cum princess, which is of course the best kind. Thanks for sharing your "dirty" side with us here at FF.net.

We sure hope you get that hot black dress drenched with cum, and that it stays visible long enough to get pics of it outside the club. Sure would love to see that in person.

Just to be clear,
    Facial Forum Platinum Members are invited to request shout outs also!

Ernie wrote this to me and I realized that I had not made this clear. He gave me permission to post his email.
    This request got me weak in the knees when I read it yesterday.
    We were not clear if you are taking shoutouts from Platinum FF members. We are not GH members at this time. If so, we would like to make the following request:

While you are getting pounded from behind, say something like:

"Hey Emily, don't you wish you could trade places with me and be a dirty slut, getting pounded from behind by this huge cock while Ernie has to stand there and watch you enjoy the strange cock? You could see how good it feels to have your pussy stretched to the max in font of all these people."

Then, later, while getting blasted in the face with cum, preferably by more than one guy as this is a fantasy for Emily:

"Emily, isn't this just what you always wanted, getting a huge facial while Ernie and everyone else here watches? Don't you wish it was you taking all this cum in the face, and getting to scrape it into a glass and slurp it down after swishing it in your mouth? And Ernie, I wish you were here to add your load to my face. I'd love to swallow that down as well."

Sure would be a huge turn-on to see/hear something like that. If it is only for GH members, we understand, but we sure would be weak in the knees if you would do this for us.
    This shoot is going to be soooo nasty!
    Free members can see the trial video here;
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=40955
    Piper
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 11-10-2010 at 05:07 PM.

Virgin

Wow, this sounds super hot...I'd luv to hear about it...

I am in Vegas and I need some more shoutouts.
    I can see the Green Door from my hotel room.
    Piper

I am in Vegas and I need some more shoutouts.
    I can see the Green Door from my hotel room.
    Piper
    hey we been to the green door

I am going there tomorrow or Saturday night to get the dress in my avatar covered in stranger cum.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by uncut1974 View Post
    hey we been to the green door

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast