Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jesse Loads Monster Facials Blog

Default Jesse Loads Monster Facials Blog

Any members interested in facebooking me or jesse or twittering to touch base with us on upcoming updates and schedules of girls. It would be nice to get some input from members in any new models that they would like to see jesse work with and cover their faces with a hot load of cum. LMK

Richard Moulton

Expert

Smile Jesse Loads Monster Facials Blog

hey richard could'nt find u on facebook, i joined jesse site last week it's awesome. these girls would look awesome with a facefull .

taylor jean
    adalyn ames
    dayna vendetta
    emma mae
    hayden winters
    eve evans

Default ?'s

I have Taylor Jean booked first week of December. She now goes by Trinity St Claire. The other models are with an agency I do not deal with.
    As for Facebook, the acct is not set up yet but soon you will be able to follow us and learn about upcoming scenes etc.

Richard Moulton

Expert

cheers richard

Default Thanks Richard

Let us know when you get the FB account set up!

I would love to see any of the following ladies take a Jesse Loads facial.

Katie St. Ives
    Zoe Voss
    Jennifer White
    Missy Stone
    Ashlyn Rae
    Jessi Palmer
    Kennedy Kressler
    Layla Rose
    Gigi Riviera
    Tori Black
    Riley Ray
    Kaci Starr
    London Keyes
    Marie McCray
    Kelly Klass
    Emma Mae
    Ava Addams

Just to name a few
    Last edited by jonze; 08-20-2011 at 07:12 PM.
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

azriel15

jimull, your list coincides with many recent consecutive updates on the manojob.com/dicksuckers.com group of sites. However, the facials on those sites are usually quite disappointing, imo. Anyway, since you like those girls, you may want to check it out if you haven't. I agree with you on Emma Mae. She is gorgeous.

Richard, of course, I would love to see all of the girls who would probably never go for JLMF! Names like Nikki Benz, Jessica Jaymes, Priya Rai, Rachel Starr, Juelz Ventura, Jenaveve Jolie, and Monique Alexander.

Girls that I think might go for it that I would like to see go up against Jesse:

Breanne Benson
    Briana Blair
    Rachel Roxx
    Mason Moore

Two girls that I know would go for the opportunity (although I do not know which agencies you do not go with):

Kortney Kane (she's with ATMLA)

and a brand new girl named Britney Beth.

She is with Foxxx Modeling. Check out her pics there. According to her profile, she is available for 'Deep Throat' and 'BlowBang'. I would assume she would be up for getting her face covered by just a single dude, since she is up for getting it from a group of dudes!

Kortney Kane is really hot, and has been doing scenes for some of the "facial" sites out there.

There's my input. Thank you for all that you do, my brother! I have had my JLMF membership for two months, and have no plans to cancel anytime soon!

Expert

Default Jesse Loads Monster Facials Blog

i like most of the girls on manojob/dicksuckers sites here afew more girl i like 2 see on jlmf site

sierra skye
    faye reagan
    nikki rhodes
    Barbie Addison
    Vanessa Leon
    penelope piper
    nicole nowak
    Chelsea Heart
    Bliss Lei
    Brandi Lace
    shay hendrix
    Holly Hansen
    Skyla Ryan
    Valerie Rouge
    erin taylor
    lexi diamond

Quote Originally Posted by rmoulton View Post
    I have Taylor Jean booked first week of December. She now goes by Trinity St Claire. The other models are with an agency I do not deal with.
    As for Facebook, the acct is not set up yet but soon you will be able to follow us and learn about upcoming scenes etc.

Richard Moulton
    yes looking forward to taylor jean

Beginner

Default Some suggestions seconded

As mentioned before, Penelope Piper, Rachel Roxx, and Bliss Lei would be great for your site.

I also thought of Lana Violet and Piper Brady, too.

Thanks, love the site.

Default Models for JLMF

Thanks guys. I appreciate the input as to models you would like to see on the site. Some of the girls I agree with, with others that have such a high opinion of themselves and would not even consider doing a bj on video such as nikki Benz.
    On a good note, I do have Jennifer White booked again for the day before Thanksgiving. She was awesome as I actually had her booked two weeks ago for a bj swallowing scene with me for Nut In Her Mouth and also a bj with facial with Jesse for JLMF. Unfortuneatly Jesse forgot his Aim test and she would not do the scene without seeing it so he lost out and I was the only one that shot with her. She is incredible and gives 110% when doing a scene. I am looking forward to jesse blasting her hot face.
    As for Britney Beth from foxx modeling.com I have her already booked but am waiting on the agent to get back with me on a day she can make it out as she needs a driver. She looks incredible and hope I get to shoot her for Jesse Loads Monster Facials.
    This week I have some cute brand new 18 year olds shooting their first scenes with Jesse so I think members will be excited about these newbies. I have attached a pic of each of the girls. Let me know what you think. These girls as I said will be not only doing their first scenes, but taking a huge facial for the first time.

Richard Moulton
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by safn1949; 12-05-2010 at 03:57 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast