Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Brilliant new Firefox add-on for uploading!

Expert

Wow, looks fantastic, thanks a lot.

elgrego

Quote Originally Posted by solja19k View Post
    Well shit on me and call me a sundae! This will totally save me time. Great find Bobby!!! Repped!!!
    Quaintly expressed there solja19k!

Thanks Bobby Coke, this looks worth a try out

I just started using that add-on too and it really does come in handy. Speeds up pic-loading quite a bit. Thanks Bobby!

Excellent program and makes uploading large numbers of files much easier,had a few miss haps when dragging the highlighted files over and not placing them in the narrow file window but that was me missing the box,been using it now for a few days and cant fault it at all.

If you have firefox and you upload pics here then give this a shot,you wont regret it.

Thanks again Bobby.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Bobby Coke

You're welcome guys, happy to pass it on.

Might I add that when you're selecting the pictures you want in the native folder of your computer, they should be in the same order you want posted. For example, if the names of the pictures are named in numerical order, click on View, Arrange By, Name (Mac). Windows have similar way of organizing files. Click on the highlighted files (anywhere), drag, and drop it in any box in the Manage Attachment window.

Thanks Bobby for sharing this great Add-on. I was just reading about browser competition on USA Today newspaper and they were talking about all the popular browsers competing on the market. Apparently, Internet Explorer is still on top but not by very much. I stopped using IE a long time ago once I was introduced to Mozilla Firefox. I wonder if the other companies have the same type of feature like this one. This is just another piece of software Mozilla will keep its competitors from catching up.
    Last edited by beat; 12-05-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Bobby Coke

Quote Originally Posted by beat View Post
    Might I add that when you're selecting the pictures you want in the native folder of your computer, they should be in the same order you want posted. For example, if the names of the pictures are named in numerical order, click on View, Arrange By, Name (Mac). Click on the highlighted files (anywhere), drag, and drop it in any box in the Manage Attachment box.
    Good point beat, forgot to mention that.

I stopped using IE a long time ago once I was introduced to Mozilla Firefox. I wonder if the other companies have the same type of feature like this one. This is just another piece of software Mozilla will keep its competitors from catching up.
    Likewise. Have used Firefox for years now and have it so personalised with so many great, helpful add-ons that using any other browser is a nightmare!

Think I'll start a thread soon showing a whole bunch of add-ons I have and see if anyone has some new ones they'd recommend...

Expert

I'll make this thread sticky, this plugin is so handy everyone oughtta see this thread.

Bobby Coke

Quote Originally Posted by RemBo View Post
    I'll make this thread sticky, this plugin is so handy everyone oughtta see this thread.
    Thanks RemBo.

Question for the mods...

*question answered*
    Last edited by Bobby Coke; 12-07-2010 at 02:35 AM. Reason: Removing hotlink

Bobby Coke

Actually I know the answer to that question, obviously I can't hotlink like that. Don't know what I was thinking.
    Last edited by Bobby Coke; 12-07-2010 at 02:36 AM. Reason: Removing hotlink.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast