Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast

Thread: Exploderxxx & Sinister Foxxx

Virgin

Please come back and post more!!! You two are LEGENDARY!!!

amazing ! i love your pictures

Great job from both of you guys ! But this woman is a pure treasure!
    Thank you for sharing your passion with us!

Virgin

Default amazingly hot

such a great cum squirt on a hot face... this gave me an instant hard on.... omg!!

Virgin

come back! you're the greatest couple this forum has ever seen

*Verified Member* MessyandMarried's Avatar

Probably never coming back because free loaders who do not contribute either pics or comments, steal pics from the forum and then leak all over the Internet. That was the downfall of all the great couples here. And is why I would never post uncensored pics here. Would be great if the community were more private and active. Beggars can’t be choosers.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by MessyandMarried View Post
    Probably never coming back because free loaders who do not contribute either pics or comments, steal pics from the forum and then leak all over the Internet. That was the downfall of all the great couples here. And is why I would never post uncensored pics here. Would be great if the community were more private and active. Beggars can’t be choosers.
    Very well put.

Quote Originally Posted by MessyandMarried View Post
    I am amazed that people think of FF or any web forum as a true community, as if we were all hanging out together in a pub. By that analogy, it's an open-air pub in the town square, with thousands of anonymous tourists photographing everything, for free. Is that "stealing"? You can assert ownership, try to chase offenders, limit yourself to pay-forums... but this is still the wide open internet. Damage will still be done, leaks are essentially unpluggable, and "privacy" in that context is a myth.

Also, let's not invite hypocrisy by forgetting that beside original posted content, the vast majority of stuff on FF is massive amounts of pics/vids copied ("stolen") from elsewhere.

So it's wrong, and it sucks, but it will never stop when the content is just a bunch of pixels in the wind.

ouahhhh c est une des meilleures cumslut du forum

Virgin

Default Wow

She has got amazing tits my friend.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...5&d=1296994369

Awesome pics. I would give a lot for a “professional” photoshoot of you spraying her with cum.

Page 79 of 80 FirstFirst ... 296977787980 LastLast