View Poll Results: Its voting time

Voters
581. This poll is closed
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: December 2010's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Default December 2010's Wife/Girlfriend of the month

Here we go for December 2010 be the first to get your pictures in.........

We will give away 3 free months access to the platinum section every month to the poster who posts the best cum covered wife or girlfriend or even neighbour to this sections thread. We also give 2 months access to the second place winner, and 1 months access to the third place winner.

Being its December...there will also a special prize awarded to the best Christmas themed competition entry, so lets see those cum sucking Mrs Santa's, sex little elf, christmas decoration clad entries etc etc, ho..hoo..hoooo

Also, I will select a worthy poster who doesn't win a place who in my opinion deserves access to the platinum section on me, for 1 month...

PLEASE ALSO REFER TO NEW RULE NR. 5 WHICH WILL NOW APPLY TO ALL FUTURE COMPETITIONS.

Rules are simple, enter your own cum covered wifes picture or pictures by the 31st December 2010 and we will then place the pictures open to a vote for all, At the end of that the winners will be announced and given platinum status for free..........

Rules/guidlines for posts
    1. The picture must be yours, or you have permission it must not be pinched off the net. If you post pics that are not yours & you get caught doing so, you're facing a permanent ban from ff.net (so youve been warned).
    2. Watermarking : We strongly suggest a discreet but identifiable watermark on your entries. Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about watermarking.
    3. Verification : Please refer to the following thread which contains all that you need to know about verification,we also have a visual verification guide made by forum members here
    4. We reserve the right to remove entries and subsequently ban members whom we feel are either trying to cheat the verification process or where we suspect that they do not have the consent to post the individual featured in the photo's provided.
    5. Those members who win the 1st, 2nd & 3rd place prizes this month will not be eligible to re-enter future competitions until their 'free awards' have expired (i.e if you win 3 months, you have to wait a further 3 months before re-entering the competition again)
    6. The Model must be over 18
    7. The picture should be a facial or near as, (cum on tits a bonus in my view lol)
    8. Faces can be partially obscured to hide identity if necessary
    9. It must be posted by the 31st December 2010 prior to the voting starting.
    10. The voting period will last for 7 days & no further pictures can be uploaded into this thread once the voting process has commenced.
    11. Open to Amateurs and Pro Am's theres no holes barred fat thin what ever your all welcome.

So come on guys and girls become the monthly face of the forum and get free entry into the platinum section. If your already in the platinum section you know how good it is and get an extra month or more to show off to the rest, if you are already a platinum member and you win you can donate your winnings to another member..... after all thats why we are here, a bond with each other......you know lol

Can I also ask that those delightful peeps who want to add more than one set of pics to their competition entry, can they please do so in the same post that you started originally, as it makes the voting process easier in terms of hyperlinks...thanks in advance

Any problems please PM me or my partner in crime..Spence

The December 2010 edition of the Wife /Girlfirend competition begins NOW.......

Valenuk1 & Spence

* Verified Member * Jayne&Matthew's Avatar

Pretty much as the title says. Except it was a surprise for me that jayne decided to give herself facial and she had the camera ready to take pics when she was done. I hope thats not my only christmas present...

Sorry for the small amount of cum but this was the third one in 2 hours.

Look for the video in out plat thread

Early Merry Christmas Everyone

Def a favorite of ours.

Quote Originally Posted by ivyjay View Post
    hi
    for the next set, you could try an outside facial, it could be great especially if it 's on a snowy landscape.(I live in Europe and there is 30cm snow outside!) I like imagine you wearing warm winter coat, boots , gloves , hat and .... cum on your smily face. and another (classic) idea : an only on your hair cumshot . but I' m sure you and your bf have another great ideas. Jay
    Here you go, hope everyone likes them. We do

I tied jayne up, licked her pussy and fucked her raw and the blew my load all over her face all while she was tied up. True Story.

We've been naughty!

Our last set for this month... Maybe hee hee. Depending on time we may have one more to put up before voting begins.

Great pics everyone, gonna be a tight comp this month. LOL tight!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by valenuk1; 01-01-2011 at 12:08 PM. Reason: Merged for voting

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne&Matthew View Post
    Pretty much as the title says. Except it was a surprise for me that jayne decided to give herself facial and she had the camera ready to take pics when she was done. I hope thats not my only christmas present...
    What a nice surprise. Gotta love a lady who takes matters into her own hands, or better yet her own mouth, and does a DIY facial to boot.

Looks like Matt gave her a huge hard-on to suck on, and she took care of business. We love the outdoor pics, and road head is a wonderful thing for sure.

How many miles did she go wearing that cum? I'll bet a drive thru would have been fun after that facial. Would have brightened the day for some minimum wage employee

Thanks for this Christmas present for us
    Last edited by ernie2003; 12-11-2010 at 09:23 PM.

Some awesome pictures

Love you guys

Must have been hard to keep the car straight on the road

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Cool

Hot hot hot hot pics as always, J&M.

Thanks again for sharing them!
    Enjoy my amateur thread here

Thumbs up

Immense photos guys, did any passing truckers get an eyeful of that?
    You guys could have caused a major pile up, rigs jack knifing all over the free way

Virgin

Whats Up with Bigcummer and Facialprincess??

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Sub-Zero View Post
    Whats Up with Bigcummer and Facialprincess??
    By that you mean what exactly?

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by alkie View Post
    Immense photos guys, did any passing truckers get an eyeful of that?
    You guys could have caused a major pile up, rigs jack knifing all over the free way
    Trucks jack-knifing, and truckers jacking I imagine

Banned

my bf was so excited and ready to cum on my face i didnt even have to blow him out..here's the result of a 1 minute sexual session... sometimes can be fun like that..whit a lot of passion!

stay tuned for longer sets

ps:if u have ideas dont hesitate and tell us what u'd like to see
    kissssss

here's the closeup of my tits and of my my bf's cock u guys requested..as well a facial with eyes open wide...have fun

here's one of my favorite sets..hope u will get satisfied ... here's the soft pics..later will upload part.2 cause since it's a facial competition u guys deserve big facials!!!

here's part 2 for all the cum on hair addict

dont be afraid to ask somethin for the next sets if u have some ideas!

here's a quickie we did last nite..look that white beam..
    love it

hi guys!
    this one of our best set to date i think..big load nice pics..hope u have fun with them..and if u like what u see dont forget to vote 4 ali
    kisses and happy holidays!!!!
    Last edited by alison88; 08-23-2011 at 11:12 AM.

Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast