Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kayla Makin' Members Happy (sneak peek 2)

Default Kayla Makin' Members Happy (sneak peek 2)

Here's a teaser from our next update which features the original AF girl Kayla. In it she fulfills some fan requests and holds up fan signs. The total uncut video is much higher quality and about 15 minutes long.

Hope you enjoy the clip, I'll have the full scene up soon!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ah the lovely kayla. How nice to see and hear her again. Naughty girl.

Thanks Joey. Kayla is another favorite. Love her happy attitude. That bit where she starts undoing your pants and is happily humming to herself made me start getting hard even before she really started doing anything. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Thanks Joey. Kayla is another favorite. Love her happy attitude. That bit where she starts undoing your pants and is happily humming to herself made me start getting hard even before she really started doing anything. Thanks for sharing.
    Working with Kayla can't be beat. Like you said, her attitude is just incredible and she loves knowing she's getting you off.

Default Thanks Joey

Oh Yeah! Kayla is already sexy as hell but her enthusiasm for cock and cum push her into dreamgirl status
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

Is this an old vid of Kayla, or are you shooting some of the original models again? I have to admit I haven't checked out AF for a very long time - what direction is the site moving in now? It would be great to hear your plans for it. As many have said, it was the gold standard back in the day.

Quote Originally Posted by snesh View Post
    Is this an old vid of Kayla, or are you shooting some of the original models again? I have to admit I haven't checked out AF for a very long time - what direction is the site moving in now? It would be great to hear your plans for it. As many have said, it was the gold standard back in the day.
    I realize many of you have this same questions, so this might lead to the need for another thread. But for now, the answer is no. I have not shot anything since 2007. This video of Kayla is from then and one of the last things I shot. In truth there were many factors that lead to me stopping, one being financial. The site continued to dip in members and I could not afford the number of regular girls/staff we had. Cut backs of friends (which is what most of these girls are) was really hard!! I ended up just stopping rather than choosing one over another and moved on with my life. Who knows what the future may bring, but making it through this period and maintaining the site in some form was the goal. I will do everything in my power to keep it going and keep it exciting for those who do become members.

One thing I always did was shoot way more than I could release. In fact only about 1/2 of the photo sets up on the site ever had the videos released for them. In some cases the video sucked, or was lost, but usually it was because we didn't have time. Back then compression took forever!! In addition there are tons of sets I just never had tie to get up at all. I am now digging in and starting to release these. In addition, I have been working since 2007 to upgrade the quality of all our videos. This project is more than half done. Seeing the videos in the new higher quality is really like seeing them for the first time! A final project is releasing previously cut out pictures and vids in a new section called AF Outtakes. This content is sometimes the most revealing and candid stuff of all and promises the chance to see more of your favorite girls from long ago.

I have considered and tried many times to purchase third party content. This is actually how AF started, with Mike South leading the way as our first 3rd party producer, followed by and amazing cast of others. However, nothing I have found is affordable considering where the site is at. This will though be the first step in regards to new content. If and when the money is there I will invest in it. So if any of you want to help, here's your chance

I hope this helps, sorry so much info, but there is a lot to say. I realize not producing new stuff sucks, but promise the things still being released are awesome and in more ways than one a chance to take a new walk down memory lane with some of your favorite ladies. And for those of you lucky enough have never been members, what are you waiting for? Join now, I wish I had never seen the site, you have so much to discover!!
    Last edited by safn1949; 12-16-2010 at 04:47 PM.

safn1949

Good deal,this is the kind of inside info we all are begging to hear along with some insight on the girls and maybe where they are in their lives now without releasing too much personal info.

I look forward to seeing some of the restored videos and there are a few that I have never seen that I'm hoping I will.So fellas,show some love and join up so we can continue to see this remarkable content.

I know I will be.

thanks for the info joey. it would certainly be great if you could get the site producing new stuff again, but completely understand the problems. hearing other content producers talk on the forum about the difficulties and costs involved with shooting and maintaining a site is eye-opening and i guess the reason that there are few very good sites out there, and a lot of not-so-good 'mass market' stuff. Good luck with everything anyway, it is great to have you at the forum. and i would echo what safn said, that it would be interesting to hear (within reason!) what some of the models are up to these days and how they feel about their time working with you. My fave was always Monique

Glad the info helped, I'll answer questions as best I can without giving out private information about the girls.

The entire Kayla video is now up at AF, enjoy!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast