Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627

Thread: How many times can you cum in one day?

My best is four, in about an hour and I have a friend who watched it. Although she won't visit here to confirm it. I get to play with her next week and I can't wait!

Virgin

I would say 5 is good, but could push further with some good help!!!

Honorary life Platinum member Lespaulstratboogie's Avatar

I think maybe my record is 6 or 7 in one day years ago, funny thing is I had a horrible toothache that hit the root, and wanking was the only thing that kept my mind off the pain for a while until I could get to the dentist (why is it a toothache always hapens on a weekend) but I'd much rather have NO toothache lol.

Sometimes, I can do 2 or 3 a day but that is rare or if with a girlfriend maybe on a weekend after catching up on rest I'll have the stamina to do it a couple times. Fact is with a full daytime job and nights devoted to guitar almost every night, I am happy to pop one off before going to sleep and too often lately I'd don't even do that, just too tired.
    Last edited by Lespaulstratboogie; 11-02-2013 at 03:09 AM.

Virgin

My record at jerking off is 11 times in one day... I was totally done after that xD

I also usually come more than once while I am jerking off... Somehow I can have multiple Orgasmus in a row... After 2-3 no cum is drooling out anymore but I can still come... For this my record is 26 in a row...

Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627