Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Started a relationship based on love of facials?

Virgin

Default Started a relationship based on love of facials?

Has anyone here started a relationship purely based on love of facials?

I've recently managed to turn my partner onto my favourite fetish, but it took some time.

Being able to enjoy facials with your partner from the very start would be great!

Sometimes I fantasize about that...usually comes from looking at FF too much, seeing the real amateur girls here who truly love facials and even post their pics.

I'm fortunate enough to be with a girl who is sort of neutral about facials. She's not especially into them herself, what she likes about it is that it gets me off so much, that she can drive me nuts by suddenly requesting one when I least expect it.

The best place to start a relationship based on mutual facial love would be someplace like AdultFriendFinder or similar sites. Maybe even Craigslist. Just be up front about it. The problem is getting honest responses, and also responses from people who aren't desperate or dangerous.

Expert

I'm with jzzr on this one; I fantasize about running into a girl who is totally embarrassed to admit she loves facials. But I'm fortunate in that my former gf enjoyed them, and my current gf, who is not totally into them, still lets me cum on her face, 'cause she knows I love them so much. She will, on occasion, ask me to cum on her face. (Again, cause she knows that such a reqeust turns me on!)

Very interesting thread and great input on the topic thus far.

I agree, a lot of girls may "say" they are in to facials. But when a real relationship is established you might find it was just like a lot of girls who say they are into sex until after they wedding Finding one whose love for them is real is a lot harder.

Its a little off topic, but I actually have a formative experience to share that helped shape my love for facials. I once dated a girl in highschool (tenth grade) who was latin. She was a exchange student and totally smoking hot. Anyway, when we had sex I would pull out (normal at that age). But she stuck out her chest and begged me to cum on her. I was like hell yeah!! But that was just the start, when I came on her chest she lost her mind! Moaning, rubbing it into herself, licking fingers, etc.. Then later she would talk to me about how hot a man's semen was on her skin, how great it felt, how it was his essense or something (it was almost spiritual to her I swear!!). I was a kid and ofcourse got freaked out by her cum worship. I have to admit sadly, I blew her off. What a fool I was!! I always hope to some day meet another girl with that kind of desire for cum (I got lucky there too). I never did give her a facial, I don't even know if she'd thought yet to ask for one or what it was, but I envy the guy who finally did, I bet she lost her shit. Anyway, point being, they are out there and if you find one hold on tight!!!!

Good luck!

Virgin

thanks for the replies so far..

on a similar note, could you see yourselves marrying a women who did not allow you to give her facials?

I know there are plenty more things that matter when you're choosing a life partner. But personally I could not see a longterm relationship being successful if i was unable to blast a load over my wifes face regularly.

It's weird to admit it, but facials are the most important thing sexually for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethnal View Post

on a similar note, could you see yourselves marrying a women who did not allow you to give her facials?

I know there are plenty more things that matter when you're choosing a life partner. But personally I could not see a longterm relationship being successful if i was unable to blast a load over my wifes face regularly.

It's weird to admit it, but facials are the most important thing sexually for me.

I hear you on that. And I admit it would be very difficult. I'd say if that were the case, she'd have to have absolutely huge tits and at least not mind if I came on those or elsewhere on her body.

But I feel like a rejection of facials (as I see them and logically explain them) might mean she was too uptight in other ways, some of which might not become clear until years into the marriage.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethnal View Post

I don't know about regularly, but always having the option open is necessary for me. They are one of the most important things sexually for me as well.

Expert

I don't think I could marry a woman who hated facials. After all, sexual compatibility is important in a marriage, at least to me anyway.

Not 100% purely on facials, but when my gf and I were "just friends" she asked what me what fetishes I have. I said cumming on a girl, and it turns out she loves it too! (Her absolute #1 is sucking cock. Taking cum is #2.) When I told her I have a big dick and shoot big loads she wanted to see for herself, and long story short, I've been messing her up good and often for 4 months now.

Some years back I had an employee, she was a very cute blond 25 named Beth. after many office chats about sex and she had a lot to say I showed her some private facials of my ex wife. The next day she brought in a disk of some messy facials her boy friend had given her. We both knew something was going to happen and she lay down the grown rules which were no serious stuff, no kissing or fucking because she had a boyfriend, no other touching. Our play would be restricted to cock sucking and her taking loads. Loved that . Once agreed she took off her top and oh what a beautiful set of tits. She lay on the office couch and asked me to straddle her and jerk off on her face. She put a hand in her jeans and was rubbing hard as I emptied my balls on her face , leaving her a total mess. This fun went on for about 6 months and she took loads daily. A true cum slut.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast