Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How many times can you cum in one day?

Default 15+

No exaggeration here, but I'm slowly learning it's unusual. I've actually never kept an exact count; didn't see much purpose in it. But I'd venture to guess I've hit the 20 mark a time or two.

Granted, my ejaculate becomes more viscous over the period of such a session, beginning with a normal white consistency and ending with a silky silver like pre-ejaculate.

I did the math a few weeks ago and realized that I've ejaculated as many times in my 17 years of sexual activity as most men do in an entire lifetime (roughly 20,000).

Expert

Seven in a day a few times.

* Verified Member * Jayne&Matthew's Avatar

Default Well...

With Jayne's help I have been more than able to achieve 7 orgasms in one day. Normally at night after bed time I cum at least twice but normally 3 or more, in the span of about 2 hours. By the end my cum is very watery and not very much comes out but it still feels incredibility good.

Awesome, Tattoo. Thanks for additional description.
    Quote Originally Posted by tattoo1717 View Post
    I'm not sure exactly why I did it... I seem to have an extremely large sexual appetite ...
    That was hot! I love roleplaying a Hooker. Hopefully you get to see that in person soon. That area seems perfect for some strolling. Maybe you should write a very specific Member Request for the Hooker page?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ler View Post
    I think my record is 8 or 9, but from your material I came 3 time in one day to your video when you were dressed as a hotel maid and caught your man jerking off. The way you kept asking for directions made it super hot.
    Jonze, You were the member of which I was speaking.
    Quote Originally Posted by jonze View Post
    I think I got up to 8 back when I was a teenager lol These days about 5 with my wife your help of course
    What kind of images/vidoes do you use?
    Quote Originally Posted by neohawk182 View Post
    usually 3 times at most ( though i usually wack it twice) but my record was 5 one day I was really horny and just kept on sometimes I can go for a long time and never cum after jerking it twice and I just quit because of exhaustion lol
    I do have a pic of the cum on my face being cleaned off with Piss.
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...32054&page=166
    Let me know how it goes?

Quote Originally Posted by cumjunkie View Post
    My record is 5 times in a day...
    I'm going to have a go at beating my own personal record and try for six times in a day. I'm going to use your pics to keep my cock hard as they are so unbelievably hot!! There's something about them that just gets me going!!
    So I'm going to use these...
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...6&d=1261782877
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1261783067
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...8&d=1267889556
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1261783159
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1264831594
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...7&d=1292038633
    Now if you've got a pic of your face glazed in cum, and the cum being washed off with piss, I could go for 7!!
    Awesome. Your wife must be hot!
    Quote Originally Posted by banjo215 View Post
    ...I know I have had sex and cum 7 times in one day with my wife...
    Tell me/us more?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike302 View Post
    Seven in a day a few times.
    Impressive, Hotcum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hotcum View Post
    7x in one day
    Are you making fun of me? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by cocky View Post
    No exaggeration here, but I'm slowly learning it's unusual. I've actually never kept an exact count; didn't see much purpose in it. But I'd venture to guess I've hit the 20 mark a time or two...
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Awesome. Do you ever save it up for Jayne. I usually tell my man a few days before a shoot that he is not allowed to waste it anymore. lol
    I love the new avatar.

Piper

Quote Originally Posted by Jayne&Matthew View Post
    With Jayne's help I have been more than able to achieve 7 orgasms in one day. Normally at night after bed time I cum at least twice but normally 3 or more, in the span of about 2 hours. By the end my cum is very watery and not very much comes out but it still feels incredibility good.

Virgin

Default Cum

Well ive cummed at least 8 times in one day...and i probably could have done more!

7 times is the most I think I have cum in one day,GF I was seeing was home after a good time away working and lucky for me I kept from getting too excited and ruining everything ,well for at least a few days before she arrived.

Also a few times have been so turned on and tuned in that I have cum then cum again while keeping it hard.

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER? Click HERE to join.

Want to verify correctly,click
    HERE

Please take a look at our rules
    HERE Cant get HJsplit to work,please look HERE

Another thing you have in common with my man. Wouldn't it be hot if you both did it at the same time on my face? Exactly the same time.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by spence View Post
    Also a few times have been so turned on and tuned in that I have cum then cum again while keeping it hard.

Default hey

Actually most of the time just used my imagination thinking about hot girls I know also a girl can wear something that could set me off =)

My best day was six cums back in my mid 20's. My future wife was staying over at my place for the weekend and we spent almost the whole day Saturday in bed. Probably spent more than four hours alone just fucking. Some fast and hard but a lot of slow, deep fucking with her on her knees, ass up, head in the pillow to muffle her screams, her favorite vibrator on her clit, and me holding her ass and enjoying the show. The next day we were both sore! In between, or just to finish me off when she got too sensitive from cumming, she would suck my cock. She always had a lot of skill and great attitude at it. By the end of the day I had cum inside her twice, fed her three loads of cum, and watched her pump one more load out onto her face and tongue. It was a good day!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast