Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: a couple of my self-facials

jbarths

Default another

From the last set.
    Last edited by jbarths; 06-16-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Virgin

Not my thing but to each their own
    Last edited by chase.kohler; 08-04-2020 at 12:01 PM.

jbarths

Default it's easy

I know what you mean but just edge up to it and just make up your mind to do it. Taking a video or photos help.

Expert

no offense, i'm just curious- do you consider yourself straight, or bi, or gay?

because i enjoy masturbation, i enjoy seeing my own cock, sometimes i even enjoy seeing it up close or being able to suck my own cock a little... but i have no desire to cum on my own mouth or face. for me, it's about the feeling of release but also watching it spurt outward and land randomly on a smiling, willing female face, something a self-facial would never duplicate for me. and also- as soon as i cum, the 'party is over' so to speak. any erotic thoughts clear my mind and cleaning myself up is not something i'd enjoy.

so i find your methods interesting, and i just want to know how it came about for you...

Beginner

Yea, me to. I want to try it but when I get to the point I just don't make it.

jbarths

Default straight guy who likes his own cum

No offense taken. I like to see and give women facials and my wife likes to eat cum to. She's just not into pictures. She likes it when I eat her creampie and also swaps cum with me. I guess I just really like the visual of the cumshot and have gotten to the point where I'm not afraid of my cum and like to show it off.
    I used to work with a woman who would trade photos and videos with me. It was very hot watching her watch my videos and to see her reaction to me eating my cum. I've also done some dares from Gena particularly, like taking a shot glass of cum to Starbucks and using it as creamer or storing up loads to eat later. I posted pictures of both in my albums.
    Hope you like my pictures and it is a nice turn on knowing people are looking. Thanks for the messages.

Uhhh! This is hot! Can I cum over to lick it all off of your face?

jbarths

Default be my guest

Glad you like all my cum.

jbarths

Default cum martini

Here's a pic of my first martini of my own cum.

jbarths

Default literal cum shot

Pouring my cum on my tongue.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast