Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: words

Expert

It appears that the clinical name for various things appears to be the unpopular choices. I don't have many words that flat out can't stand, It's more about context.

With that said, I hate just about all of the euphemisms for semen outside of cum, jizz, and load.

batter
    spooge
    splooge
    spunk
    skeet
    etc...

SeedFeeder

Individual words don't bother me much. Though I have to admit the clinical ones are not sexy. I once had this gf for a short while who kept using vagina instead of pussy, as in " I want your dick inside my vagina." Hard not to laugh when she put it that way. Now, words I hate to hear.....

Wait, you want to put that WHERE?

What kind of a girl do you think I am? (Normally my cue to go, "not the one I am seeing tomorrow".)

And my all time worst......

I am not putting that in MY mouth!!! (Again, my cue to go, "So sorry, have a nice life".)

filthycumslut

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SeedFeeder View Post
    It appears that the clinical name for various things appears to be the unpopular choices. I don't have many words that flat out can't stand, It's more about context.

With that said, I hate just about all of the euphemisms for semen outside of cum, jizz, and load.

batter
    spooge
    splooge
    spunk
    skeet
    etc...

SeedFeeder
    i 100% agree!! euphemisms that arent dirty should not be used! context is key!

filthycumslut

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Individual words don't bother me much. Though I have to admit the clinical ones are not sexy. I once had this gf for a short while who kept using vagina instead of pussy, as in " I want your dick inside my vagina." Hard not to laugh when she put it that way. Now, words I hate to hear.....

Wait, you want to put that WHERE?

What kind of a girl do you think I am? (Normally my cue to go, "not the one I am seeing tomorrow".)

And my all time worst......

I am not putting that in MY mouth!!! (Again, my cue to go, "So sorry, have a nice life".)
    how did you keep it up at all when she said the v word!? damn!
    i like your cues, notin wrong with that at all
    (Normally my cue to go, "not the one I am seeing tomorrow".)
    so funny! i love it!

ive had guys ask to put it in my butt..which is def not as hot as ass!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Brian1453 View Post
    Haha! My ex-wife was allergic to using just about any words when we first started dating. One night she says "I want you inside me..." So I licked my finger and started to slide it into her ass. She was like "Wha!? What are you doing? Stop that!" I responded "Is my finger not part of me, and is it not inside of you?" She scowled at me and told me that I knew full well that's not what she meant.

I laughed. I eventually cured her of calling my dick a "thingy" and other such foolishness. But she'd never would say pussy. She eventually compromised with "kitty"... but that was pretty much just to keep things out of her butt.

-SeedFeeder

filthycumslut

Haha! My ex-wife was allergic to using just about any words when we first started dating. One night she says "I want you inside me..." So I licked my finger and started to slide it into her ass. She was like "Wha!? What are you doing? Stop that!" I responded "Is my finger not part of me, and is it not inside of you?" She scowled at me and told me that I knew full well that's not what she meant.

I laughed. I eventually cured her of calling my dick a "thingy" and other such foolishness. But she'd never would say pussy. She eventually compromised with "kitty"... but that was pretty much just to keep things out of her butt.

-SeedFeeder
    wow, so you married a girl that called your dick a thingy, wouldnt say cunt or pussy AND wouldnt let you fuck her ass?????
    was she like, insanely hot or something!?

elgrego

pantyhose - it's just a horrible word.

filthycumslut

Quote Originally Posted by elgrego View Post
    hahahahahahahahahaha! my best friend hates that word too! thanks for sharin! love it!

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by filthycumslut View Post
    wow, so you married a girl that called your dick a thingy, wouldnt say cunt or pussy AND wouldnt let you fuck her ass?????
    was she like, insanely hot or something!?
    Yes she was incredibly beautiful. But I was young and stupid. I'm cured now.

Quote Originally Posted by elgrego View Post
    Thank you. I've always disliked the word as well. Actually come to think of it... I'm not a big fan of the actual product either. Stockings yes, pantyhose, no.

-SF

Wink

... I'm not a big fan of the actual product either. Stockings yes, pantyhose, no.

-SF
    I dunno, I find there is something quite thrilling and very satisfying in bending a woman over, ripping her tights/pantyhose open at the crotch, pulling her panties to the side and fuckin her with all her clothes still on.

Sometimes its sexy to be a Neanderthal, almost feral even!!

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast