Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: anal play

Default anal play

Hey everyone i was wondering if there are any hetero sexual guys that like to have there ass hole fingered and played with during sex and for play. I am a straight guy who likes his ass played with. i some times like to stick my wifes vibrator in my ass, is there any one else that likes this as well?

Virgin

Heck ya! !!!

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by jm32 View Post
    Hey everyone i was wondering if there are any hetero sexual guys that like to have there ass hole fingered and played with during sex and for play. I am a straight guy who likes his ass played with. i some times like to stick my wifes vibrator in my ass, is there any one else that likes this as well?
    relax. u dont need to feel you are gay.. we have our G spot which is right next to the prostrate. It feels great. infact I have made my wife suck me off and insert a vibrator inside at the same time. GOSH, my orgasms are great. TIP, use a nice enema to keep the passage clean

If I am in the mood a little prostate play is fun. Sometimes while getting head I will ask a woman to slide her finger in. If she knows what she is doing that normally gets a load of cum down her throat very quickly. Great feeling.

Virgin

Yes sometimes I like to play with my ass because I feel some pleasure with it ...
    But so far I am the only one alowed to play with my ass, don't feel ready yet to have a girl playing with that part of my body but it will probably come.

I also heard that it is one of the most sensitive and exciting part of the male anatomy and based on my experience I am ready to believe it ^^

jbarths

Default i like it too

It's kinky. Started doing it on a dare from a girlfriend.
    Last edited by jbarths; 06-16-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Virgin

Yeah my boyfriend loves it atm!!

Platinum member

Certainly makes my orgasm stronger! Intense...!

i love it makes orgasms so much better, also love a women with a strap on first done it as a dare.

jbarths

Default cucumber again

here's another session with a cucumber.
    Last edited by jbarths; 06-16-2011 at 01:12 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast