Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lovely, new Nadia Noel gets my sperm on her face.

Default Lovely, new Nadia Noel gets my sperm on her face.

I spent a nice evening with up-'n-coming star Nadia Noel, and keep your eyes and ears out for this girl. She's freshly 18, just getting her start in the biz, and she's sweet, adorable, personable and sexy as hell. She will go far, I think.

She certainly went far with me. She sucked and fucked me eighteen ways to next Friday, and for my friends and co-FF-Members, I include the end result below. Sorry about the photo quality; I just had my cellphone nearby and decided last minute to capture this happy ending. And sorry about the quantity; this was only 20 hours since I last came, so it's less abundant than usual. But she was still impressed and happy, expressing with delight "mmm..painting my face."

I'm considering starting a new facial-themed website later this year. If that happens, Nadia will feature in one of the first scenes.

enjoy!
    cass
    Attached Images Attached Images

that's a cute girl!

Virgin

That is nice. Any more pics, before and after, would be much appreciated.

she is cute and wears that load so well. Looking forward to seeing more of her, thanks for the pics
    Sperm is the best anti-wrinkle cream in the world. So where do you want your anti-wrikle cream?
    Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Join Now

great job, i hope u keep soaking and start the site.

Quote Originally Posted by casswood View Post
    I spent a nice evening with up-'n-coming star Nadia Noel, and keep your eyes and ears out for this girl. She's freshly 18, just getting her start in the biz, and she's sweet, adorable, personable and sexy as hell. She will go far, I think.

She certainly went far with me. She sucked and fucked me eighteen ways to next Friday, and for my friends and co-FF-Members, I include the end result below. Sorry about the photo quality; I just had my cellphone nearby and decided last minute to capture this happy ending. And sorry about the quantity; this was only 20 hours since I last came, so it's less abundant than usual. But she was still impressed and happy, expressing with delight "mmm..painting my face."

I'm considering starting a new facial-themed website later this year. If that happens, Nadia will feature in one of the first scenes.

enjoy!
    cass
    Expert work. Somebody should hire you because see these sceenshots from 1000facial and thedicsuckers for some facial so weak that its is pathetic. Thanks for some good pictures.

Pierre
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by pierre; 01-03-2011 at 07:08 PM.

Virgin

Nice pics.

Expert

Hi, have you vidz of this girl please ?

Lovely face for facials, she is sexy. Thanks for sharing.

Expert

Up. Anybody have more pics and videos of this cutie ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast