Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dried Cum on Women

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Dried Cum on Women

Dried Cum on Women
    This is a fetish that some men have and I realized was missing on Facial Forum. If you like this fetish, Speak up. I would love to know how common this is.
    I like the way dried cum feels on my body. Very erotic.
    Add your pics.
    Piper
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Hi GHP:
    I posted a JAV long time back where the guys cum all over the face of this little Japanese girl (you know how they like to do that...) and she dries it with a hair dryer and then she peels it off like a cosmetic mask. It actually holds together and its like she's taking off a 2nd skin. Sorta funky, sorta hot. I doubt I have it on my HD, but maybe it's still archived here at FF or some member has the clip.

I think I saw your post. It actually turned me in a major way.
    You should find it if you can and post the link here.

Quote Originally Posted by goboy View Post
    Hi GHP:
    I posted a JAV long time back where the guys cum all over the face of this little Japanese girl (you know how they like to do that...) and she dries it with a hair dryer and then she peels it off like a cosmetic mask. It actually holds together and its like she's taking off a 2nd skin. Sorta funky, sorta hot. I doubt I have it on my HD, but maybe it's still archived here at FF or some member has the clip.
    Sexy! I should do a more public "wearing".
    Quote Originally Posted by arixan View Post
    Love it when my girl wears "me" for as much of the weekend as she can!
    They are all on the site. They got posted the other night. There are more from my Bukkake. It is in the Best of Cum section.
    For those of you that are not members of GloryholePrincess, some of the Bukkake pics are here;

http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...32054&page=100
    Quote Originally Posted by negasonicwarhead View Post
    It's pretty fucking sexing if you ask me....
    I have a perverted Member Request for me to wear the dress listed below in a giant sperm bath.
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=40955
    Quote Originally Posted by satanihimmelen View Post
    It is nice to see women with a dried stain on her party dress. It is a good indication that the party has been successful. Women should be proud of dried cum. The dried cum is living proof that they are great company and that they have made a man very happy.
    It is also very sexy :-)
    Out in public?
    Quote Originally Posted by continental1 View Post
    Ah, the good old days. My ex used to wear it sometimes until it dried.
    I will fix this, this week.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie2003 View Post
    Yes, this is very hot. Never have seen anyone in public wearing dried cum,...
    And, that was a great picture you posted Piper. Thanks!
    E&E
    Piper
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 01-06-2011 at 05:18 PM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Platinum member

Dried cum and particularly dried cum on the face is really HOT...I will dig and see if I can find anything.

This would be a great thread topic...

Default dried cum

Janet Mason did a bukkake once and she was at it so long that the cum dried on her body. It was VERY sexy. I also facialized my wife before we went
    out to a restaurant once. While we were there I noticed she had some cum under her chin that had dried. We just kinda giggled, and she cleaned it off, but I started to get hard all over again. Nobody else noticed.
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

I love the cum but the up close shot of those tits is fucking amazing...especially covered up like that...with just enough showing to tease the hell out of me....very nice cutie...

http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....99&postcount=8

Platinum member

Out in public?
    Out in public?
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by continental1
    Ah, the good old days. My ex used to wear it sometimes until it dried.

No, unfortunately. Only at home.

Quote Originally Posted by jizher View Post
    Janet Mason did a bukkake once and she was at it so long that the cum dried on her body. It was VERY sexy. I also facialized my wife before we went out to a restaurant once. While we were there I noticed she had some cum under her chin that had dried. We just kinda giggled, and she cleaned it off, but I started to get hard all over again. Nobody else noticed.
    Jizher;

I agree with you on Janet Mason's Bukkake vid. Not only did she let it dry, but she luxiriated in it. She let a group of guys cum on her face and chest then took a break to have a glass of wine while the cum dried and then posed for some sexy glamour shots to exhibit her accomplishment.

Attached are some vid caps from that session.

Virgin

The "mexican wife" chick who is popular all over the net speaks in one of her homemade and private videos of her excitement of going "out" with dried cum on her face, and "nobody will know," as if it is a frequent habit and goal, and part of her life, which to me is a HUGE turn on. When I watch her numerous videos, I think to myself how much cum she carries on her face on a routine basis, and it really amazes me..... I wonder how many other women are like that???

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Ernie2003 posted a few of these much earlier, but as this thread has a special place in my heart (and I just ran across more of the set today while searching for more pics for this thread), here's a nice set.

Two fine young women from the Czech Republic make a whole big bunch of guys happy, and thus make us happy as well.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast