Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Dried Cum on Women

watching cum dry on a womens face makes me wanna cum all over it again!

That would be sexy. Cum on my face. Let it dry. Walk around in public. Cum on my face. Let it dry. Walk around in public. Repeat. lol
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by fschool View Post
    watching cum dry on a womens face makes me wanna cum all over it again!
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    That would be sexy. Cum on my face. Let it dry. Walk around in public. Cum on my face. Let it dry. Walk around in public. Repeat. lol
    Piper

Now, "THAT" is something that I bet has never been done or at least been documented with pics or video. - Take first massive facial. Let first face full of cum dry. Add 2nd coating of fresh cum on to first coating of dried cum, then let dry. Finally add 3rd coating of fresh cum to dried first and second coating of dried cum. Exhibit either publicly or privately for all to see in a "time lapse photography" style format. ( the reality is that unless one uses a hair dryer (ask me how I know, he he) it takes some time for cum to get completely dried & crusted unless one is outside on a hot and breezy day.

Who ever does this first is a lock to be inducted into great " Cum Queen Hall of Fame "

PS: Piper, in your case, it would be the "Cum Queen Princess" hall of fame.
    that's a notch above the former category.

How do you know about the hair dryer?
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Knight View Post
    Now, "THAT" is something that I bet has never been done or at least been documented with pics or video. - Take first massive facial. Let first face full of cum dry. Add 2nd coating of fresh cum on to first coating of dried cum, then let dry. Finally add 3rd coating of fresh cum to dried first and second coating of dried cum. Exhibit either publicly or privately for all to see in a "time lapse photography" style format. ( the reality is that unless one uses a hair dryer (ask me how I know, he he) it takes some time for cum to get completely dried & crusted unless one is outside on a hot and breezy day.

Who ever does this first is a lock to be inducted into great " Cum Queen Hall of Fame "

PS: Piper, in your case, it would be the "Cum Queen Princess" hall of fame.
    that's a notch above the former category.

Expert

Nice member contribution here that I just stumbled into:

http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....6&postcount=51

E&E

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Nice find, E. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ernie2003 View Post
    Nice member contribution here that I just stumbled into:

http://www.facialforum.net/showpost....6&postcount=51

E&E

Default Another one...

Found this online today.
    Attached Images Attached Images

How do you know about the hair dryer?
    Piper

Piper;
    Several years ago my open minded (now ex) girlfriend agreed to go out in public with cum on her face provided that it wasn't fresh wet and obvious. As you know, it takes some time for cum to air dry under normal conditions and we needed to make it to our dinner reservation soon. I had recently watched American Bukkake 21 with Alexandra Quinn and Maggie Star and also viewed a couple Milky-Cat videos where a hair dryer was used to hasten the drying of large amounts of cum on the models faces and bodies in a very short period of time. The light bulb over my head clicked on. I got out my trusty Vidal Sasson 1600 and 25 minutes later we were enjoying a gourmet dinner at one of our favorite 5 star restaurants.
    It was kinky,erotic fun!

Ohhh, that is so sexy. Lightbulbs are going off in my head!

I was planning on going to In & Out Burger this weekend while I am flanked by all of the guys that had shot their cum on me at the gloryhole meet! It will be so obvious that I am wearing Dried Cum especially with my outfit.

Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Knight View Post
    Piper;
    Several years ago my open minded (now ex) girlfriend agreed to go out in public with cum on her face provided that it wasn't fresh wet and obvious. As you know, it takes some time for cum to air dry under normal conditions and we needed to make it to our dinner reservation soon. I had recently watched American Bukkake 21 with Alexandra Quinn and Maggie Star and also viewed a couple Milky-Cat videos where a hair dryer was used to hasten the drying of large amounts of cum on the models faces and bodies in a very short period of time. The light bulb over my head clicked on. I got out my trusty Vidal Sasson 1600 and 25 minutes later we were enjoying a gourmet dinner at one of our favorite 5 star restaurants.
    It was kinky,erotic fun!

Ohhh, that is so sexy. Lightbulbs are going off in my head!

I was planning on going to In & Out Burger this weekend while I am flanked by all of the guys that had shot their cum on me at the gloryhole meet! It will be so obvious that I am wearing Dried Cum especially with my outfit.

Piper
    Have fun then, Princess!

Page 7 of 60 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast