Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Dried Cum on Women

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Dried Cum on Women
    This is a fetish that some men have and I realized was missing on Facial Forum. If you like this fetish, Speak up. I would love to know how common this is.
    I like the way dried cum feels on my body. Very erotic.
    Add your pics.
    Piper

God your a filthy horn dog, and I love the pigtails too!

Awesome, Ernie! Way to keep this thread alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernie2003 View Post
    Just a few here, and in some you have to look a bit closely. Sorry for the low rez...
    Sorry, Ron. I thought it was strange that there wasn't a dried cum thread on Facial Forum.
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthrea...ied#post356112
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron Knight View Post
    Glad you liked them. They are examples from part of a collection of mine that I posted on another board as well as on this forum.
    You can find more of these pics that I posted in this thread:
    Thanks, Obi.
    Every time I see your name, I have a heart attack. There is a guy in the pool leagues in which my man and I play that has the same name. If he knew, everyone would know. I am sure some have fantasized about me but still...most would be seriously shocked. lol
    Piper
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 01-10-2011 at 08:30 PM.
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Expert

Glad you liked them. They are examples from part of a collection of mine that I posted on another board as well as on this forum.

You can find more of these pics that I posted in this thread:
    Not sure where we found them to be honest, but it was a while back for sure. Hope we didn't step on your toes Ron - it was not intentional for sure. If so, we sure are sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by ernie2003 View Post
    Not sure where we found them to be honest, but it was a while back for sure. Hope we didn't step on your toes Ron - it was not intentional for sure. If so, we sure are sorry.
    Hi Ernie & Emily;

I think it's an excellent idea to re-post pics that are perfect examples on the spirit of this topic. It allows regular forum members to revisit similar threads they may have missed and also directs interested new members on where to go to explore more material on the subject.

PS: Attached are a few pics from Mona's Fantasy Bukkake video. She loved to have her face covered in cum,leave it on to dry and then get a second coating. What a woman!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    Awesome, Ernie! Way to keep this thread alive.

Sorry, Ron. I thought it was strange that there wasn't a dried cum thread on Facial Forum.

Thanks, Obi.
    Every time I see your name, I have a heart attack. There is a guy in the pool leagues in which my man and I play that has the same name. If he knew, everyone would know. I am sure some have fantasized about me but still...most would be seriously shocked. lol
    Piper
    Piper, your secret is safe with me. (I'm not him by the way : )

...I think it's an excellent idea to re-post pics that are perfect examples on the spirit of this topic. It allows regular forum members to revisit similar threads they may have missed and also directs interested new members on where to go to explore more material on the subject....
    There are so many good threads on FF that get forgotten.
    Here is a thread that I made a long time ago just for this purpose;

http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=37161
    "Old Threads that You need to See!!"
    Add your favorite forgotten links.
    PS: Attached are a few pics from Mona's Fantasy Bukkake video. She loved to have her face covered in cum,leave it on to dry and then get a second coating. What a woman!
    When I was brand new to the gloryhole fetish, I went to a place in LA that was Mona's gloryhole spot. The Rhino. I think she wanted me to join her. I was too scared at the time.
    Quote Originally Posted by obi View Post
    Piper, your secret is safe with me. (I'm not him by the way : )
    Thank you so much. lol
    Piper

Beginner

Wow. This is a lot hotter than I thought. Awesome thread princess!

Thanks, weedhd2k2fb. I tried to do another one for this thread the other day. I could totally feel it on my face but it didn't show at all.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by weedhd2k2fb View Post
    Wow. This is a lot hotter than I thought. Awesome thread princess!

Virgin

Unhappy Missed chances..

Meow,

I have to agree this is such a great idea for a thread, but it's almost impossible to find pictures for it, which is such a pity because I bet there have been lots of times they cum has dried on someones face but they either washed it off or didn't get a picture of it because they didn't think it would be sexy or that anyone would want to see it..

It's sad when something great happens and no one gets it on film.

...kitty

You might find this interesting, Kittyboy. The facial that I took with my glasses on my face and the gloryhole facials which are posted in my free thread, I left on to dry. Both cum loads went invisible when they were dry. I don't know what the difference is between loads that dry and flake heavily and loads that dry like a face mask. I will obviously have to do more research.
    The other thing about letting a load dry is that one loses out on any cum play which is a lot of fun. My first instinct on the glasses facial was to eat it.
    Thanks for your post.
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyboy View Post
    Meow,

I have to agree this is such a great idea for a thread, but it's almost impossible to find pictures for it, which is such a pity because I bet there have been lots of times they cum has dried on someones face but they either washed it off or didn't get a picture of it because they didn't think it would be sexy or that anyone would want to see it..

It's sad when something great happens and no one gets it on film.

...kitty
    Last edited by gloryholeprincess; 01-17-2011 at 05:55 PM.

Page 3 of 60 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast