Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

Thread: Dried Cum on Women

Quote Originally Posted by gloryholeprincess View Post
    An accidental dried cum shot from some fun I was having today.

By the way, it doesn't take two men to get a good dried cum shot. I am at a loss at to why sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't.

Piper
    Yes, I know. I came on my wifes face once then (after she thought she cleaned it all up) went to dinner. We met others at the restaurant and after about 15 minutes she was rubbing under her chin and giving me a supprised look. I don't think anyone noticed anything but her laughter and the bulge in my pants. Jizher
    avitar used with Mrs. Aces permission

Virgin

Great thread. Thanks for all sexy pics.

*Verified Member* Juliette et Franklin's Avatar

Maybe it has to do with the thickness, by which I mean if it's if a watery consistency, or if you spread it around so there's a nice cummy sheen all over, then it'll dry less visibly than if it's on there nice and thick. Guess we'll have to do some experiments!

By the way, uber-cute pic, Piper! Thanks!

I think you might be onto something, Franklin. He came really fast the other day so maybe it was super thick. I will have to put it through some clinical trials. lol I am actually serious. I really am going to try to find the answer. Jizher, any thoughts?
    Piper
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin6 View Post
    Maybe it has to do with the thickness, by which I mean if it's if a watery consistency, or if you spread it around so there's a nice cummy sheen all over, then it'll dry less visibly than if it's on there nice and thick. Guess we'll have to do some experiments!

By the way, uber-cute pic, Piper! Thanks!
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

I expect there are a tonne of 'normal' photos on places like flickr where women have had there photos taken not realising they hadn't done a thorough clean up after the blowjob the hour before

Also like the little bit in your hair, Princess. But I have a question. Just how was it "An accidental dried cum shot?"

An accidental dried cum shot from some fun I was having today.

By the way, it doesn't take two men to get a good dried cum shot. I am at a loss at to why sometimes it shows and sometimes it doesn't.

Piper

I think you might be onto something, Franklin. He came really fast the other day so maybe it was super thick. I will have to put it through some clinical trials. lol I am actually serious. I really am going to try to find the answer. Jizher, any thoughts?
    Piper
    I think its thickest when its undisturbed while drying. I mean face it (no pun intended) we ALL love looking at a womans cummy face, especially when its YOUR cum. For me the whole point is the raw animal release to a woman
    who is willingly acquiescent to it. I adore it when they wear it to the point of drying (in movies and real life). Thats why I love the Janet Mason bukkake
    where she takes loads while smiling, joking and drinking wine while waiting for the next load. On her tanned skin it dried SOOOO sexily. HMMMM; I think I need to look at that one again Jizher

I scooped that load off my chest with the little cup while it was still fresh.
    Quote Originally Posted by jizher View Post
    I think its thickest when its undisturbed while drying....
    I had a different goal for that shoot. I collected his cum with a little cup and then poured it on some food and ate it.
    Quote Originally Posted by franklin6 View Post
    Also like the little bit in your hair, Princess. But I have a question. Just how was it "An accidental dried cum shot?"
    Piper
    Cum join GloryholePrincess.com and get off to my 22,000+ pics and 600+ videos.

Well, that was a happy accident, then.
    I scooped that load off my chest with the little cup while it was still fresh.

I had a different goal for that shoot. I collected his cum with a little cup and then poured it on some food and ate it.

Piper
    I'm gonna join the experiment this weekend, I think. Wanna coordinate out efforts? Won't be able to help on the multiple load question, but may be able to contribute to the single shot data! I propose we start with single load, as deposited (not smeared sexily over you breasts. that's for later), air dried (no fair getting the hair drier out!). Then we compare pics here. You in, Princess?

Oh, and jizher? Is there video of that Janet Mason shoot?

Default Bukkake

Oh, and jizher? Is there video of that Janet Mason shoot?[/QUOTE]

Yes there is. I don't have it, but it's on Janet's site (JV-023). You may find it on one of those tube sites also.
    I have to give it up for Piper too. Her bukkake scene is scalding to watch also! Jizher
    Last edited by jizher; 05-25-2011 at 02:01 AM.

Page 9 of 60 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast