Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Going Further Than Bukkake

Smile Going Further Than Bukkake

Hello,

Before I start, I just want to say that this is my first thread here on Facial Forum. I really like the community here, and it feels good to be with a group of people that enjoy the same elements of sex that you do. (I'm of course talking about Cum!) Since I am still new, I apologize if I make any mistakes.

Now I'll get to the question that I want to ask. Even though it is self-explanatory, the users here are turned on by Cum; and a majority of them are turned on by Bukkake.

Is anyone here interested, in Gokkun? (Most likely you will know this, but Gokkun is a sexual act where a person drinks a large amount of Semen.) I'm asking this because I know that a good amount of Males and Females here on Facial Forum are fans of Bukkake, but would any of you take it a step further, and try Gokkun?

I Look Forward to Your Response. (Males and Females are Welcome & All Input is Appreciated.)

Hello,

Good first post, like you I am new here.

Gokkun is a dream of mine. I have been dogging and cottaging, however I would love to drink of it as much as possible.

The most I have ever drunk in one go is 5. I look at the many many films on the net and I wish I was the cum clut getting all the fun.

I would be availabke if anyone wants to make a film, or hold a party.

I used to have a few contacts in France who used to post me thier cum, that was amazing.

I am happily married, yet I dream about cum drinking all the time. Forums like this help me realise I am not alone.

If I was ever to be given 3 wishes from the magic fairy, I csan honestly say, being famous, like Peter North, but for drinking cum would be my first wish.

For me, being given a load of cum, while I was wearing panties and a bra, with maybe stockings and a mini skirt, while in a public place and being filmed drinking 30 or more loads would be amazing. Thats my goal in life. Sad but true.

albertofree

Here is an amazing start of really exciting thread!
    Nelly hope that your wish will come true
    Nexexperience Gokkun, is interesting for those who don't like to waste a single drop

I am a bit shocked more cum lovers have not posted in in this thread

I'm surprised also NellyG, I thought more people (cum lovers) would have posted; but my topic hasn't been on the board for that long.

I have always fantasized about a girl drinking cum in front of me. You said that a fantasy would be to drink 30, or more loads. I'm going to make an attempt at saving my cum, by freezing it, then bringing it out when the right girl comes along.

NellyG, would you ever drink cum that was collected that way? (I'm not saying your going to do it, it more of a hypothetical question.)

I have never drunk Cum thats been fozen, but I would. I would like to experiment with cum as much as possible, Spread on toast, mix in with food, but most of all I would like to drink from a condom, or from a glass. 30 loads is tame for what I dream about.

My (sadly lost contacts) from france used to send me a few loads at a time, that was always fun pouring the cum into a glass.

Another dream of mine would be to watch a man fuck a womans pussy, my head on her belly, and when he cums he pulls out and finishes in my mouth. Me sucking him dry.

WOW WOW WOW.

While you 2 are having a conversation online, many of us cum lovers are simply sitting back reading your posts. Gokkun is widely appreciated at this Forum, both on digital media and in our sexual exploits. Though some may have recently discovered the thrill of gokkun, many have enjoyed it for years.

Quote Originally Posted by midnite325 View Post
    The thought of saving my loads and sending it to a couple to play with and take pics/vids is very exciting. In the process of saving right now. Not sure if anyone else is into that...

The problem with this is, stale cum is horrible. It smells and makes you ill. Keeping it in a used condom at the bottom of your sock draw for a few days/weeks is not nice.

The recpient needs it fresh. My advice would be, cum in the condom, tie the knot, keep in the fridge/freezer and post while its still in the frozen/chilled state. I speak from experience.

I am not a cum couple, but if would gladly be the recpient of ypours or anyone elses cum. I am happy to take pictures or 30 second films of me drinking. PM me if your interested.

I'm more of a facial girl. As for gokkum, I would have a serious hard time with keeping cum down. Not that I have any problem with the taste or so, just if I get too much and try swallow, it will make me feel ill and I'll throw up. Something just upsets my stomach.

Thanks for all the posts!

I just got an idea from reading the posts of NellyG, goboy & Maree, I'll try to come up with a way to save the cum, while still keeping it fresh. And from Maree's testimony, I should maybe scratch the gokkun idea; maybe the collected cum could be used for "Cum Play", not necessarily for drinking. (That way, the girl will feel fine after it's over.)

Thanks for the input. I'm trying to think of a way to keep the aroma, and taste, as it should be.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast