Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going Further Than Bukkake

Expert

Yes I love gokkun too!

I prefer to just shoot it all over a girl's face rather than having her swallow it...hence the term "facial."

Gokkun normally requires cumming into a container. That just does nothing for me sexually. I want/need to cum on or in a woman for it to be exciting. And if she is going to swallow I want to see it then. Not a week or month later from the fridge.

I would love to see a woman drinking cum from a glass. I would like to participate in a cum party in which several guys jerking off and spurt their cum into a glass and then the woman drinks the cum from the glass. Contributing my own cum and see her drinking my cum mixed with others cum really turns me on.

She doesn't need to drink it all at once. She could use a spoon to drink it little by little. The main thing is she needs to drink all the cum. Having some in the mouth and then spits it is a big turn off. If she can't drink it, she could pour it on her breasts, face or pussy. But please don't spit it out.

Virgin

Default Not a Fan

I'm not into the idea of watching anyone drink cum. I guess the act of drinking is just not that much of a turn-on. Plus when I watch vids of girls drinking cum I can't help but think how awful it must taste.

Virgin

Default Awesome Thread!!!

Great call "Newexperiences" I'm a huge fan of both but definitely love watching a woman take as much hot mouth watering cum as she can. I get sooo turned on watching her swallow every drop. And what's this talk of 30 loads, aim higher lol

Virgin

Smile I LUV cum

I too luv cum all over me and I do swallow. I have a fantasy of 30 or so guys all cumming on me and making me drink it. The most i have ever had in a glass was 5 and I would have enjoyed more. Ive also had it on food and that is so hot and sexy.

Expert

Smile Have you seen Kelly and Zippy

Hi everyone . I am a newbie as well.

I have been looking for about a week and I am very impressed with the pics and also the community spirit . This is only the free section and it is only a matter of time before I sign to be platinum.

not sure how much you have looked into the free section but there is a thread from Kelly and Zippy that is right down your street. Beautiful girl eating alot of cum!! There is also a thread that goes into the method of freezing cum and more importantly the thawing out of cum ready to drink or eat.

What can I say, I love to see women eat cum. I have not seen it in person, but with the right woman who is right into to it, I definitely would contribute more than once.

Cum Loving Wife Says Hello! is the thread you should look for Kelly.There is plenty more in the free section aswell but I will be moving to platinum very soon.

to all who have set up and maintain this forum and contribute. I am in your debt

Virgin

I'd rather have the girl drink lots of cum at once if I were given the choice but sadly this specific fantasy has not yet come true.

I not a huge fan of gokkun but i have to say that sometimes i find it hot. But I have a theory that they should use all that cum over her body instead of making her eat it all.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast