Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Going Further Than Bukkake

jimmyboy1212

gokkun is awesome. a girl that can drink all that cum is amazing in my book. i love watching them pour it in their mouth and back out and back in, savoring the flavor.

Virgin

Hello to all the gokkun lovers,
    i am also new here. And i am a gokkun lover myself.

I would love to See a American or European girl pull the things off the jav are doimg all the time...

I find it just as hot as facials or bukkake. I really would love to see a willing slut who would drink loads of 30 thru XXXX. Even a step up past even gokkun would be a slut who would be in a tub that has several hundred loads in. That would be the hottest perversion ever.

Yeah SPUNK SWALLOWING is hot!! never never have eenough spunk over a slut and if she swallows
    Love it when they drink spunk from a glass and don't let it drip over their tits straight down the throat spunk swallowing..awesome

Beginner

Love the idea of gokkun. There's nothing like a cumslut drinking a fresh jizztini.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by ea123 View Post
    I too luv cum all over me and I do swallow. I have a fantasy of 30 or so guys all cumming on me and making me drink it. The most i have ever had in a glass was 5 and I would have enjoyed more. Ive also had it on food and that is so hot and sexy.
    Well, I've got WAY more than that saved up. A true 'bath' can be made, as I've been saving in the freezer for quite a long time now.

As far as the texture goes, after you've removed it from the freezer, mixing in some arrowroot flour mixed with a small amount of warm water does VERY well...gets it nice and thick again, and you have to be sure to freeze it very quickly. I'm still looking for a willing woman to enjoy all I've got saved up.

Virgin

I am definitely not opposed to Gokkun. And any woman who is excited by the idea of it gets extra points in my book. However I would still prefer to see all of that semen spread out over her face and body. Or even better (as previously state by others) have her take it into her mouth and then have it come right back out to be played with, over and over again. The cum PLAY is the best part, regardless of the final ending.

Virgin

Anyone interested in gokkun should have a look at my story:-

http : // www . literotica . com / s / the - adventures - of - juggs - 2011 - 02

Comments welcome! :-)
    Last edited by dirtydave79; 01-10-2012 at 07:46 AM. Reason: removed hotlink

Beginner

We're not turned on by the idea of cum being saved from one guy, but I think a party of at least 40 (perhaps comprised of lucky Facial Forum members?) getting her plump lips wrapped around their cocks until everyone cums in a glass for her to swallow is in the cards. While I agree with the people saying bukkake is sexier, gokkun is a hot idea in its own right.

Virgin

Apologies Dave, and thanks for editing my post.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast