Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: A girl that is not a fan

Virgin

Yeah, the whole "disgust" thing is kind of a turn on...

Virgin

Why is that? why would guys like to see someone who's not into it, or doesn't enjoy it? I've always heard the exact opposite.

Quote Originally Posted by facialaimee View Post
    Why is that? why would guys like to see someone who's not into it, or doesn't enjoy it? I've always heard the exact opposite.
    It can get complicated and seem contradictory. But I know in my personal experience that I get really excited when a woman obviously loves getting a facial, or NOT. When she does, her excitement and what she does with it makes a true "cumslut" - said with all due respect - one of the best sexual partners ever. So the opposite should be bad, right? Well, again in my experience, no. A woman who just refuses, bjs, facials or both, makes me move along to someone else. No hard feelings, but life is too short. That sort of thing. But, a woman who clearly does not like facials, and still agrees to do it anyway, because she knows how much it means to me, is another keeper. It is not about coercion or power, it is about desire. A woman who wants my cum, appeals to every part of me as a man and as a sexual being. But a woman who does not want it, but still agrees because she wants ME, sort of side-steps that and makes her very attractive because I know she is doing that totally for me. I know that sounds selfish in a way, but that kind of commitment is a big turn on. So, either way it is exciting.

Expert

Well I like both.
    The one who enjoys it and completely embraces everything about their men.
    And the one who hates the facial and tries to press her eyes firmly close and starts panicking as if she's drowning after 2 or 3 spurts hit her face.

I think it's the feeling of doing something "wrong" that turns me on. Just like the people who would enjoy the thrill of having a BJ in the car or in a public bathroom. The feeling of being a "naughty boy".

*blush*

Virgin

Ok, I guess that's helpful. Interesting take on it. I've only heard about how sexy it is when with someone who's into it.
    Thanks for explaining.

Ok, I guess that's helpful. Interesting take on it. I've only heard about how sexy it is when with someone who's into it.
    Thanks for explaining.
    Well, if you are into, which obviously you are, you are only going to hear guys talk about how much they enjoy the fact that you enjoy it so much. On our side the experience is different with each woman. Glad we could help explain our side of it.

Default hell yeah

that's the spirit =) good thread!
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Default here are a few

While they may not love it, they are willing to do it to please the partner, that is the turn on.

Beginner

few more for you

Virgin

nice thread indeed

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast