Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: fortymike's katy.

Default katy and turner fortymike

hello valveman. katy is my prefer too. here you have images from 2005 - 2006. I have a lot. I feel lot of curiosity to know where is she from. maby hawaii? I'm open to hear further options.

kind regards from mallorca island, spain. sorry for my english
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Default 1664 photos out there of her I know of

I found a huge collection on the website motherless.com
    Just search 'fortymike'

Virgin

Angry just a question

has she done any thresome pics with another man or a girl...i 'm looking for an answer since 2006, can someone tell me!!

Default thanks valveman

Hello valveman and the_horseman. I have to write here because i can't send private messages until my 10 post. (rules of this forum).

First of all thanks valveman for your fast answer. Just like you I've discovered motherless photos days ago. I'm really impressed what a huge amount material about katy. Just like you she is the reason why I've begun here. In my opinion she is the best face ever. best eyes. best smile...im not joking...really. Forget top-models!

Since then i spent hours, days, looking all photos from 2000 to 2006 in order to discover where is she from. And I believe I found a couple of clues. good clues. In my opinion, she is from hawaii. Specifically kaneohe...but maby I'm wrong...maby not...

According to the question of horseman, there are no threesome in any photo from 2000 to 2006, only katy and his husband Turner, but do not miss detail to this photo...¿who is doing the photo? ¿who is the owner of those knees?...the third man...tin tirin tirin, tiriiiiiiin
    Last edited by escote; 01-18-2013 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by escote View Post
    According to the question of horseman, there are no threesome in any photo from 2000 to 2006, only katy and his husband Turner, but do not miss detail to this photo...¿who is doing the photo? ¿who is the owner of those knees?...the third man...tin tirin tirin, tiriiiiiiin
    Or
    • automaticaly taken pictures with a certain time interval
    • wired or wireless remote contol (right hand out og sight)
    • but could also be a another person - man or woman

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Need a Pictorial Guide on How to Verify? Then click HERE!
    Our rules can be found HERE!
    And the "Do not post content from..." can be found HERE!

Default hello greyhound

Hello greyhound

Without any doubt your third option is the right.

Pay attention to the photo...you can clearly see, in the foreground, the knees of the person making the picture.

is the only picture about katy among many (more than 600) you can see a third person.

Thanks for your help anyway!

Pay attention to the photo...you can clearly see, in the foreground, the knees of the person making the picture.
    Think you are right Didn't notice the knee...

Man or woman - probability man 90 % / woman 10 %

And I love Katy

Not a Platinum member yet? Click HERE to join! Why not sign up? It's worth it...
    Not a member at "The Facial Archive" yet? Click HERE to see more! Why not sign up? It's worth it...

Default hi greyhound

hi greyhound

yes, yes...you can obtain lot of info from a single photo...and i have more than 300.

To have so many photos of caty is the reason that I have aroused my curiosity to know more about her.

involved all around those pictures, drown inside, it's something like you are already living her life. its a weird feeling i know...call me psycho, je, je...

sounds funny but is true, i spent more time investigating the photos than jacking off.

keep in contact! bye

hi greyhound

yes, yes...you can obtain lot of info from a single photo...and i have more than 300.

To have so many photos of caty is the reason that I have aroused my curiosity to know more about her.

involved all around those pictures, drown inside, it's something like you are already living her life. its a weird feeling i know...call me psycho, je, je...

sounds funny but is true, i spent more time investigating the photos than jacking off.

keep in contact! bye

Holy shit - more than 300 different pictures

I only have about 260 pictures (and some may be identical - I have checked that yet; time you know...) and 4 movies...
    But remember: No not post any movies in the free sections...

Smile hi greyhound

hi greyhound, i have around 600 pictures of katy, but you are right, most of them very similar.

¿can i tell you here the web? or is not allowed publicity...¿?

i saw a video days ago...a bit disappointing because bad quality, besides she no speak at all, she only sucks.

im looking for a video where she speaks. i feel curiosity to hear her voice. this is not sex this is love, jeje.

i attach you here the photos that arouse me the idea that katy and turner are from hawaii. The first general clue is the good weather in more than 600 photos. Always summer clothes, tanned skins, no winter clothes anywhere. But two photos narrow my suspicion. In the first picture (from 2006) she plays poker with tourist cards (i know is a weak fact because they probably bought the cards in a holiday trip) but the second picture (2005) confirm me the clue: the words in the t-shirt. the name "lacene" is very very very uncommon name. Lacene terri is a politician woman from hawaii who in 2003 fought for the town council from Kaneohe district. I'm sure that t-shirt is a merchandising of that political campaign, maby given in schools, university or somewhere else.

i have more and more clues.

by the way kaneohe is the place where "Lost" tv serie was shot. really amazing place for amazing face.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345