Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohgirl1

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

Default Ohgirl1

Hello Everyone at Facial Forum. My name is OHGirl and my hubby and I have been posting photos on the web for nearly three years. We thought that we would stop by to test the waters here at the Facial Forum. I really enjoy the interaction and comments when I post, so please feel free to leave your sweet and sexy messages, comments and requests. The more of you that respond, the more that we will stop in to post. I hope that you all enjoy my pictures.

I started my thread in the amateur section because we are just a married couple that has fun taking photos and posting them. Hubby loves to show me off and when he's turned on, so am I. I don't want to be know as just an attractive black woman, so I typically avoid posting on the ethnic threads. I know that it may make it harder for those of you that love to search out and view the sexy women of color, but I hope that you will eventually find my thread and stop by to say hi and enjoy.

I will share a few photos with you and if you like them, let me know.

OHGIRL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by safn1949; 02-12-2011 at 09:59 PM.

Default welcome

hi OHgirl, first of all welcome to FF.

it's a nice community here, nice, shareful, and joyful =)
    good to see new faces who loves to share.
    here is my request, in the name of our forum, a facialized pic of yours!=)

Platinum member

We'll definitely find you! Welcome.

Horatgar: Hello and thank you for the warm welcome. It seems like a nice forum already and you've done your share to assure us of that.

Continental1: It's so nice that you did find me, thanks for your welcome. You all have definitely made this an exciting endeavour.

safn1949

Welcome to the forum,it's always nice to have new people posting.

Safn1949: Thank you! I hope to have some fun here with everybody and I hope that you all enjoy my photos.

Maybe I should get down to business and give you what you all really want to see....hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgirl1 View Post
    Safn1949: Thank you! I hope to have some fun here with everybody and I hope that you all enjoy my photos.

Maybe I should get down to business and give you what you all really want to see....hehehe.
    seems like you are good with bj =) any deep throath pics?

Beginner

Looks like you have experience so show us some pic's of you in action getting a facial and some cum on your wonderful tits.

Expert

can't wait to see your facial work. i understand not wanting to be pidgeonholed as a 'black' member here. color has nothing to do with anything here- it's all about looks, attitude, smiles and someone who enjoys what she does...

also, i could work with this pic for days...your hubby's cock resembles my own quite a bit

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...6&d=1297546737

Hi, welcome to FF. Hope you do have a great time here. You are a beauty and your pics are VERY erotic. You should consider entering our monthly competitions (http://www.facialforum.net/forumdisplay.php?f=42). You would do well I am sure, especially if you made some verification pics too. Thanks for sharing.

Page 1 of 115 1231151101 ... LastLast