Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohgirl1

Wow that's the best pic yet! So hot! I'd love to cum all over those beautiful nipples and in your beautiful mouth! How about you titty fuck that big white cock until it shoots cum all over your nips? I'd love to see that! Thanks again!

So hot and sexy !!!

Good to see you here, Ohgirl. I've seen you around elsewhere and think it's neat you are here to favor us with some nice facials. Thanks for posting and I look forward to more in the future...

Have a great day... RT

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

Hello Everyone! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day yesterday.

Thor2: I'm glad you're enjoying my BJ pics. Those are Ohboys favorites to take. I will be sure to post some photos like that in the near future. This way you can see what it looks like from his perspective as I suck his cock. He loves it when I look up at him and it makes for a sexy photo when he sprays his hot cum in my mouth, on my face or all over my boobs. I really enjoy turning on my hubby and allowing him to take these photos and to share them with you all, keeps him hard....which is a good thing for me.

Greg & Alex: I'm so glad you could stop by to enjoy my pictures. Thanks!

Random Thoughts: Thank you for the wonderful welcome and for taking the time to visit and leave such a kind message. I'm sure I will run into more folks here that have seen me elsewhere on the web. I look forward to all of the interaction from the folks on FF, so keep stopping by to see what's up...lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beginner

Smile what a smile

Now you are one beautiful woman!!! Ohgirl indeed.
    I am so jealous, wish I could fulfill my interacial desires.
    White cum on dark skin is always gorgeous and its best when there is a face as pretty as yours.
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...1&d=1297629304

Virgin

Default wow

wow u are gorgeous! u look great with a cock in your mouth and face covered. cant wait to see more!

You really DO know how to suck !!!!!!

Expert

You're awesome !! You're beautiful thanx for share

Virgin

OHGIRL, you are amazingly sexy!!!! It's always great to see a beautiful lady from the recipient's point of view. My heart melts every time you look up at the camera while giving a bj. Ahhh! I just joined this site and your post was the very first post I saw. How lucky am I!?

Bless you and your hubby for sharing all your great work and I can't wait to see more sexy photos from you! Whenever you 2 have time, we'd love to see a hot video of you! Stay sexy and have a wonderful day.

Thank you so much for sharing your photos. You are stunning, and I love your attitude. Actually, you remind me a little of an ex of mine. Your husband is one lucky fella!

Page 5 of 115 FirstFirst ... 345671555105 ... LastLast