Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 1150

Thread: Ohgirl1

Beginner

hey hey, nice to see great new pictures of you!

you are such an adorable woman! And I really like the way you showing your LMSYC dress from every angle.

That neon yellow high heels screaming for attention. like: "please, please look at me!" xD

All of them are very nice pictures. It is great that you first posing in different positions, teasing Ohboy and of course the guys on here.

My favourites so far are the last two ones. Not because they are the most explicite, showing your beautiful body and pussy in such a great way. No, it is because of the way, you setting that *fuck me* high heels just in the right view. And for sure your legs looking outstanding!

I have to tell you, sometimes I really like it, when you wearing that really tight and small bikini panties and bikini bra. It is just a great tease! showing a lot but still hiding. At most I like the ones shot in public and outside (because of the great lightning for the photos)! I lately had a very intense fantasy about you at a public beach... but that's another story

I guess first you have to take care about Ohboys needs in this session.

Thank you and have a nice day!

Greetings,

kpittman

You are hot ohgirl1, your blowjobs must feel greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeat!!! ;-)

I would kiss you with all the cum on your face, mmmmm, sooooooo sexy!!!!!!
    Last edited by hakim; 09-23-2013 at 05:26 PM.

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

TheAssLover: I'm glad you liked the view. You got a good look at all the treats.

TheGermanGuy: It's nice to know that I impressed you. Thanks for being a fan of all of my photos, not just my cum shots.

Chips: We have plans to do a shoot with me wearing glasses, but I'm not sure when it will be. You'll probably see it here eventually.

Palmas: Sounds like you already finished before me...lol.

PJBlidge: Thanks. I had a lot of fans of my Egyptian Queen gallery. It was a fun and sexy shoot too.

KPittman: Hi! I'm glad you're enjoying my pics. My LMSYC dress is definitely something to wear when you're in a seductive mood. Thanks for taking the time to let me know what you like.

Hakim: I hope they feel great. I try hard to please when I'm giving head and I believe that my sticky rewards are a good way to gauge my work.

My pussy was getting wet as I posed in my "LMSYC Dress". I knew that OHBoy's cock was getting hard and the thought of him fucking me from behind seemed so good. I teased him by showing off my pussy and ass and then playing with myself to seduce him. I spread my ass cheeks to offer him a different entry if he wanted, but I knew that I was wearing my "LMSYC Dress" for a reason, so I kept on fantasizing about all of the possibilities and looked forward to what this outfit was all about, sucking a big, hard cock. His big white cock was just what I wanted.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Virgin

Looks like I realy did miss a lot while I was offline this summer...
    Even though you have so many different themes, one thing is always the same : you are gorgeous sensual beauty!
    Very hot masturbation-pics, dear! I bet Ohboy had a hard time trying and failing to resist...

Expert

If you wanted his big white cock and did not get it after striking this pose, something is seriously wrong with OhBoy. He'd have to be dead to resist this I think:

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...9&d=1380067305

Nice set!

Don't know if I would resist to that ... http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...3&d=1380067520

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgirl1 View Post
    [FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=5][COLOR="#ff00cc"]

Palmas: Sounds like you already finished before me...lol.
    But I want to finish many many times....and in fact with you is really easy
    And...this is soooo tempting!!!!

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1380067380

god you are gorgeous!!!

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

Foto Andy: You're vacation from the web hopefully got you refreshed for more of my masturbation pics. OHBoy broke down and gave in.....Resistance is Futile....hehehe.

Ernie: As you well know, OHBoy always succumbs to my oral offers.

TheAssLover: You guys are always so aroused by a girl that it bent over. It must be that inviting look.

Palmas: I hope that I can keep getting you up.

Lerose: Thank you! I'm glad you could stop by to check out my fun

I began stripping for OHBoy, since it always seems to have a good effect on him. One click after another brought him closer to the action as he moved up nearer to me. Maybe I was a stripper in another lifetime, since I turned on the seductive charm and began removing the very same "LMSYC" Dress that I had originally put on to get what I wanted. My dress came off and soon I was dancing nude for him, moving my hips and showing off my wet pussy and swollen lips. His camera lens grew as he zoomed in and soon I had another part of him growing in my mouth. The Dress had worked and now I was going to savor that stiff cock as I finally got my lips wrapped around it.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Very nice sets. Your curves are sexy and your oral skills look good. Thanks.

Page 103 of 115 FirstFirst ... 35393101102103104105113 ... LastLast