Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohgirl1

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

Itheguy4u: I polished a nice knob that day...lol. We're from central Ohio.

KingFacial007: Let it all out King. No sense in holding your tongue if you have something nice to say. I prefer to have folks stop by to make comments, than to have them perv and say nothing. Here's another butt pic for you and I will have my lips around a nice big cock soon enough and you know that it will result in a facial. Hope you can make it back to enjoy and let your tongue wag all it wants...lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...6&d=1298426479

Would you come and clean my ... house

I think you could make a living out of cleaning poeples house if you dress like that.
    does Ohboy let you have fun with other guys? If it was me i would keep you all to myself.
    Lucky Ohboy.

Hi Ohgirl1, I just saw your pics. You look fantastic and you are very sexy. Welcome.

Virgin

Default welcome

hello sexy, you looking very hot in your picture

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgirl1 View Post
    Pedro: But I'm supposed to be sucking and fucking my way to the top. I should be on top of you...hehehe.

Bidultruk: Thank you! I'm glad you're enjoying my photos. I hope you can stop by more often to check out my fun.

Nematode: Thanks for your sweet comments. OHBoy had a lot of fun being my boss during this shoot. I didn't know maids had to work so hard...lol.
    See now Ohgirl i believe myself and all your other bosses need to have you in a "meeting" for a "group" interview to see how "flexible" you are and if you can handle the "rigors" of the duties of the job....Oh and dressing like a complete slut would help you get the job too. LOL!!!

Good Evening Everybody!! I hope you have all had a wonderful hump day. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to leave a sweet and sexy comment. For those of you who don't know me yet, I love the interaction when I'm posting. If you are taking the time to check out my photos and you like them, please take the time to leave a short, or long, message. Let me know what you think of my pics, if you have any requests or ideas for any photoshoots I may be doing in the future or any other nice comments you'd like to make. I'm not a prude, so don't worry about offending me if you get a bit raunchy...hehehe. Hope to hear from more of you in the future.

OHGIRL

Sidk: And what type of cleaning did you have in mind?...hehehe.

Paul1224455: I'd have to charge quite a bit, especially if cleaning house meant doing everything I do in this set...lol. Ohboy and I are very open minded about sex and our marriage. We go to swinger's clubs and parties and we each have permission to have sex with another person if we choose (if we are both present and know about it), but I've never had the urge or met another person whom I knew well enough, was attracted to or was comfortable enough to have sex with. That may change in the future, but until then, OHBoy is the only lucky guy that I have sex with.

Nobby: Hello and thanks for your interest in becoming one of my FF friends. I hope you continue to stop by and check out my pics. Make sure to let me know what you think.

Ninja600r: Thank you very much. I'm glad you are enjoying the view.

Pedro31: Make sure to send out a memo and I'll wear a short skirt, a shear buttondown shirt with no bra and a pair of stilettos to the meeting. I should probably wear my rhinestone SLUT choker necklace too....just to make sure you all know how much I want the position. If you check out my resume, you'll see that I'm very flexible, I can handle hard tasks with ease, I work well individually and with groups and I love to take dicktation. My motto is "If at first you don't suck seed, keep on sucking until you do suck seed.".....lol.

Good Morning Everybody!!!! Rise and Shine!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and lots of sexy fun.

Good morning to you ohgirl, looks like from ur latest picture you are aving fun. you always look so good in all your shoos, ohboy takes some good pictures of you. Can not wait to see more from you. I hope Oh boy as been saving up his load to give you a nice messy finish.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgirl1 View Post
    Good Morning Everybody!!!! Rise and Shine!! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and lots of sexy fun.
    wow--what wonderful soft lips you have! They must look fantastic covered with cum....

Page 11 of 115 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast