Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohgirl1

Beginner

Default hey, wellcum aboard

sure good to have such a hot woman like u here as an active member.
    can't wait seeing more of u

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

Horatgar: My husband, OHBoy, loves to take pictures of me giving him head....so I get a bit of practice. This set should have a little deep throat in it.

Sealily: We've posted this set before, so for those of you who haven't seen it, I hope you enjoy. It ends in a facial and I do believe that some of it drips down on to my breasts.

Nematode: I'm sure you wouldn't mind being his stunt cock when he needs one then?....lol. I know that there are a lot of fans out there who like to see black women suck white cock and get facials, so I'm more than happy to help...and I have a smile at the end too...hehehe.

Brian: I haven't looked into the competitions yet, but we will read up on the rules and see if we qualify to join in. I'm glad you're enjoying my pics so far....hopefully they'll get a bit more erotic and hard core for you.

Zmani: So far you have all been very welcoming and active with your comments. I do appreciate your attention and interest in seeing more of my pics. Thanks!!

OHGIRL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Welcome on board !!!

You are fantastic, loved the pics so far ! I really do hope that we 'll see more.

i think you will do some good points at competitions =)

Greg & Alex: Thanks for stopping by to visit and comment. I'm glad you are enjoying my pics so far. It's always nice to receive compliments from other sexy posters.

Horatgar: I will make sure to look at the rules for posting in the competitions so that I can understand how this site runs a little better. Just learning the ropes, hoping to have some fun and meet some nice folks.

OHGIRL

Awesome pics! You look great sucking a big cock! Thanks for the contributions!

Expert

seriously, it's like you've stepped out of some of my fantasies
    keep them coming.
    pretty sure that if you have a website you are setting us up to plug, you've probably got some subscribers!

Thor2: Thank you sweetie! I'm glad you like the view. I love sucking my hubby's big cock and he loves taking my photos doing it...lol.

Nematode: I hope these cum shot pics help to encourage your fantasies. OHBoy cums quite a bit when he's excited and surprisingly enough, half of his load went into my mouth. I don't have a website...so don't worry about me advertising. We've posted on the RC for the last 3 years and just began posting some of my pics on a couple of other sites....including now at Facial Forum. I have posted these pics before....but if you haven't seen them, I hope they are what most of you expect on a site that specializes in cum facials.

OHGIRL

Beginner

Default brown skin

Wow, you have perfect skin. The cum shows up perfectly. Beautiul eyes like that are going get any guy to blow his load.

Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Ohgirl1 View Post
    Thor2: Thank you sweetie! I'm glad you like the view. I love sucking my hubby's big cock and he loves taking my photos doing it...lol.

Nematode: I hope these cum shot pics help to encourage your fantasies. OHBoy cums quite a bit when he's excited and surprisingly enough, half of his load went into my mouth. I don't have a website...so don't worry about me advertising. We've posted on the RC for the last 3 years and just began posting some of my pics on a couple of other sites....including now at Facial Forum. I have posted these pics before....but if you haven't seen them, I hope they are what most of you expect on a site that specializes in cum facials.

OHGIRL

Welcome to FF.net. Hope you have lots of fun here and we sure hope you keep posting.

Your facial pics looks great. Please share more facials with us.

Ernie and Emily

Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast