Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Ohgirl1

Thumbs up Welcome OhGirl

Glad you are sharing your pictures with us here on FF. Hot Stuff!

You look familiar have you posted on Redclouds?
    If you like my avatar check out my Tabetha Thread!
    http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=25797

If you like my posts hit the rep button

If I have posted anyone's private pictures or anything that violates FF rules please let me know and I will remove immediately!

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

Valveman: Thank you! I try to take care of my skin and I moisturize....not sure if OHBoy's cum has anything to do with it...hehehe. He would be cumming on my face all the time if he thought it did...lol. I know that everyone likes the point of view pics and when a girl stares into her man's eyes when she sucks his cock.

Ernie: Thank you for the welcome. I'm happy to see that the boards are faster than I thought that they would be. I am enjoying all the warm welcomes and sweet comments. Thanks for stopping by to visit and to leave a message. As long as folks continue to visit and leave their messages, requests and sexy comments....I will continue to share my photos.

Jonze: Hello! Yes, I have and still do post on the RC. I have submitted many of my photos to the RC and VW over the last 3 years and post on their Bulletin Boards frequently. It's amazing at how many people I run into on other sites that have seen me before. We've posted on a total of 5 sites over the years, but most of our pics have been on the RC.

OHGIRL
    Attached Images Attached Images

welcome and thanks for sharing the great pics.

Expert

Perfect black " oh, girl ", thanks for nice snapshots, friend, amazing ...

Expert

hi Oh(what a )girl1

welcum on board, and thanks for sharing. they are great pics!!!

OHGirl: loved you on RCBB, enjoy seeing you over at OCC and now I can spank it you at FF!

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

TJN357: Thank you for the nice welcome. I'm glad you're enjoying my photos. I hope you can stop by to check out more of my posts in the future.

Jaljal: I'm glad you liked my pictures. Thanks for visiting and leaving such a nice message.

Rico61: Hello and thanks for the warm welcome. I always love it when folks take the time to leave a message when they're pervin my pics...lol.

Jakespeare65: Wow....are you following me?...lol. I'm glad that you've been able to see me at so many places and still have fun doing so. Keep it up....and I'll try to help...hehehe.

I want to give a big thank you to everyone that stopped by with their kind words and their encouragingly warm welcomes. I typically start my threads by showing my photos in a slow progression...ie.- dressed in a sexy outfit or costume, then slowly stripping and then on to the naughtier activity. I knew, that since it was my first time here, many of you would want me to get down to business, so that you could get to know me quickly and to see what I had to offer. These are the last two cum shot pics from this series and I hope my photos allowed you to get a glimpse of what type of fun we like to have.

I hope to see many of you again soon and I hope to meet a lot more FF'ers in the future.
    OHGIRL
    Attached Images Attached Images

Expert

yay!- the payoff- what i was waiting for- the smiling aftermath.

http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...8&d=1297629304

Expert

Thumbs up

WOW. Welcome to the forum. Loving what you have posted so far.
    You look VERY sexy with a cock in your mouth...hot. Can't wait to see more!

Luuuuv this pic:
    http://www.facialforum.net/attachmen...0&d=1297565171

9Inch

Welcome. And thanks for sharing

Page 3 of 115 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast