Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My wife wants nothing to do with my Cum! :(

Virgin

Default My wife wants nothing to do with my Cum! :(

My wife is pretty conservative..
    It's hard enough to get her to want to have sex.. She gives the best head ever.. seriously.. No other girl compares.. But when it's time for me to blow it, it's gotta be in a towel or on my shirt or self. But I so want to give her a facial or cum on her tits or ass or all over her back..

Anybody got any advice how to make her more comfortable with it?

I think her lack of wanting kids scares her.. so even on birth control we have to have sex with a condom on, and I think that same anxiety makes her adverse to the thoughts of my cum touching her body..

Hence why I live vicariously through other forum members.. watching them fulfilling the fantasies I so wish I could be making!

There may not be anything I CAN do (and she makes me 100% happy otherwise).. So I may just have to grit my teeth and keep living vicariously.. right?

Its all about the right time a mood. Take her on a date and do a lot of sweet talking then give her a little dirty talk while she is blowing you. You just might get her in the mood and get lucky...Who knows she might end up really liking it.

Expert

Perhaps some alcohol?
    She must have a favorite cocktail that she drinks. Get her in the "playfull" mood. Maybe you can score then. And let her get used to the idea.

It helps to let her feel that it means allot to you too. Kinda puts her in the position that if she "really" loves you, that she'll be able to do some sacrifices for you.

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by bigpp View Post
    Its all about the right time a mood. Take her on a date and do a lot of sweet talking then give her a little dirty talk while she is blowing you. You just might get her in the mood and get lucky...Who knows she might end up really liking it.
    Yeah I hope, however based on her up bringing it's hard as hell to even get her in any kind of mood! Still something I'll keep trying to accomplish as opposed to giving up though!

Quote Originally Posted by psychox75 View Post
    Perhaps some alcohol?
    She must have a favorite cocktail that she drinks. Get her in the "playfull" mood. Maybe you can score then. And let her get used to the idea.

It helps to let her feel that it means allot to you too. Kinda puts her in the position that if she "really" loves you, that she'll be able to do some sacrifices for you.
    Alcohol is a possibility, she doesn't really drink very much, but when she does it is a bit more easy to convince her of things.
    I certainly don't want to make her feel she HAS to if she loves me. But it is something I'd love to do!

Quote Originally Posted by deviltamer View Post
    My wife is pretty conservative..
    It's hard enough to get her to want to have sex.. She gives the best head ever.. seriously.. No other girl compares.. But when it's time for me to blow it, it's gotta be in a towel or on my shirt or self. But I so want to give her a facial or cum on her tits or ass or all over her back..

Anybody got any advice how to make her more comfortable with it?

I think her lack of wanting kids scares her.. so even on birth control we have to have sex with a condom on, and I think that same anxiety makes her adverse to the thoughts of my cum touching her body..

Hence why I live vicariously through other forum members.. watching them fulfilling the fantasies I so wish I could be making!

There may not be anything I CAN do (and she makes me 100% happy otherwise).. So I may just have to grit my teeth and keep living vicariously.. right?
    Sometimes just being honest works! Tell her this is a fantasy of yours, and make sure she knows you find this act sexy and not degrading or dominating, and the rest of us will cross our fingers for you! In my experiences though, sadly, some girls just will not/do not ever want a facial.

Virgin

I was in a similar boat for a long time. I've been together with my wife for 9 years now and for the first few years she wasnt keen on cum on her.

She was ok with cum inside her though but she now "likes" (she will offer) me cumming on her tits and/or back but still doesnt want it on her face or in her hair.

The first time she let me cum on her tits was on holiday on our 1 year anniversary. We had both had a few drinks and it was a romantic night. I made her cum really hard while 69'ing and she was so horny she kept jerking me off till I warned her (as I normally do) but rather than grab a towel she just pointed me at her tits. I cleaned her up and was so turned on we went again right away.

I think she realised how horny it made me and now its a pretty regular event.

Just avoid pressuring her but let her know its a fantasy of yours. You can always ask to try it in the shower first so its easier to clean up.

Good luck!

Default I need help too

My girl wont take cum anywhere. She let me cum in her mouth once, hated it, and she said never again. She doesn't seem into it, but I want to cum on her tits/face badly. Advice?

Virgin

Quote Originally Posted by Andreas69 View Post
    My girl wont take cum anywhere. She let me cum in her mouth once, hated it, and she said never again. She doesn't seem into it, but I want to cum on her tits/face badly. Advice?
    AT least I'm not the only one.

Patience, honesty and respect works best. But you can't expect miracles. People are who they are and rarely change that much. Sometimes you run across someone who is shy and repressed but secretly wants to let go. With the right encouragement it works with them. That does not sound like the case here. Sex is a visceral, emotional element rooted deep in their pysche. There is not a whole lot they or anyone else can do to fundamentally change that by the time they are an adult. They can work at it but there are real limitations. It sounds like your wife has some serious problems with cum, sex, maybe even motherhood. Your best bet is to try having a non-confrontational conversation about it. Pick a neutral, safe spot, ie. not your bedroom, and approach it from the perspective that you want to know what she thinks and feels, not what you want her to do. Maybe you will learn something about your wife, and maybe she will learn to be a little more comfortable with you....and your cum.
    Best of luck.

Virgin

Believe me you are not the only one. My wife doesn't really drink and it's hard to get her in any form of mood. Fortunately she will let me cum on her body, but I really want to cum on her face and in her mouth. I want her to play with it. Can't see it ever happening.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast