Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OHGIRL1- Verification Photos

Glad you are here with us Ohgirl1. I like the verification pix, thanks!

OH MY Ohgirl...quite the nice looking lady you are there...I love the way cum stands out on your lovely face...

So glad you are here...

* Verified Member * RavenSwallowz's Avatar

Hello to everyone who stopped by to check out our verification photos. Thanks for all of your attention and your friendly welcome.

OHGIRL

Goryholeprincess: Hello Piper! It seems like the mods have this place very organized and friendly. We like that type of fun, interactive atmosphere. It's nice to hear from other verified posters. Thanks for taking the time to check out my photos and to say hi.

Madboobs: I'm glad you like them....Thank you!

Tmeleck: I'm glad you like it. Thanks for being so friendly and supportive. Your comments and suggestions make the FF a fun place to hang out.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Safn1949: Hello there. Better late than never. We are happy you made it.

Properly: Thank you very much!

Lordwell: I'm glad you think so...Thanks!

Thybbuk: I'm not good with online symbols and what they stand for, but I hope that means you liked my pics...lol.

RonaldBr: Thank you for your warm welcome.

Triplekeido: I'm sure the contrast of my skin with the cum is a big turn on for a lot of folks. That and the taboo of interacial sex. I hope you can combine all of those fetishes and enjoy my photos.

I am happy you found the forum and wanted to thank you for all the great pics so far. Congrats on the verification as well

Not a PLATINUM MEMBER yet? Click HERE to join.
    My Retro Thread http://www.facialforum.net/showthread.php?t=26550

Expert

Hi sweetie i love the flash on your pussy !!
    Your the FF's superhero !!!

very nice. Great breasts. would love to see your face and tits covered in cum

The Shape: Thank you. We are having fun so far. I think it is so much more sexy when you know that the person posting is real and not somebody showing off photos that they took from another site. I hope the folks here like interacting with a real girl.

Tmeleck: My super power is draining a man of his strength by sucking his cock....lol. The photos with my pubes trimmed in the shape of a lightening bolt are of me portraying my alter ego and naughty twin sister, MIGirl. OHBoy helped me to create the character through what he said many men have a fantasy of doing....two sisters at the same time. Since I'm from Ohio and I'm the good girl, my slutty sister had to be from our arch nemisis state to the north, Michigan. Thus her name, MIGirl.

I did a couple of photoshoots as MIGirl and did a pretty good job of convincing a lot of folks on the internet that I truly had a twin sister and that I let her play with my hubby. We divulged our secret after about a year of playing out OHBoy's fantasy. I still get requests for my smoking twin sister, the tatoo wearing, lightening bolt trimmed, former stripper from Michigan. Not only from my fans, but from OHBoy too.

Dtown420: Check out my set of photos that I've posted so far on the amateur thread. I hope you like them.

Expert

Thanks for this funny story

Thumbs up

Mmmm, all this pic needed was your pretty face, succulent tits and the rest of your hot body to be covered in cum, you sexy lady!!!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast